Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Game engine

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I played the weakest team in league today and scraped for a 2-1 win. Then 45 min later, I won against a stronger team in CL 4-1!!!! This proves how impractical this game is
    Didn't Manchester United thrash Bayer Leverkusen 0-5? Probably one of the top 4 teams in Germany, behind only Borrusia Dortmund and Bayern Munich. Then draw with Spurs, lose to Everton 0-1 then get beat by Newcastle 0-1, then beat Shakhtar Donetsk.

Sure Everton are a solid top 6 team in England, as are Spurs ( Not on current form but o well ) But last seasons Champions league was an all german final, which would lead to believe that perhaps the better german clubs, are the best in the world. So if Man U can beat the 3rd best team in Germany, which based on evidence last season is home to the top 2 clubs in the world. Then surely they should beat Newcastle / Everton and Spurs.

Regardless of the manager change that occurred at Man U. The fact is upsets happen, one team just doesn't show up the other does. Arsenal get hammered by Villa. Then go on to top the BPL. Upsets happen, if you managed to go 26-0-0 or heck even any season unbeaten you should be proud. You can put yourselves in same royalty as the Arsenal Invincible's.

And about possession Crystal Palace 27% Everton 73% 9 shots vs 15 shots. While I support Everton, I firmly believe Palace deserved to win that game. Yet it was 0-0. Possession doesn't matter, its what you do with it that matters.
    Last edited by SlickZ; 12-18-2013 at 12:41 AM.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

Just another thought. All those who are complaining about losing to weaker teams for whatever reason, have you NEVER beaten a stronger team, when on paper you shouldn't have? I'm waiting for someone to be truthful enough to come on here and complain that they've won a match that has trolled in their favour.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by SlickZ View Post
    Didn't Manchester United thrash Bayer Leverkusen 0-5? Probably one of the top 4 teams in Germany, behind only Borrusia Dortmund and Bayern Munich. Then draw with Spurs, lose to Everton 0-1 then get beat by Newcastle 0-1, then beat Shakhtar Donetsk.

Sure Everton are a solid top 6 team in England, as are Spurs ( Not on current form but o well ) But last seasons Champions league was an all german final, which would lead to believe that perhaps the better german clubs, are the best in the world. So if Man U can beat the 3rd best team in Germany, which based on evidence last season is home to the top 2 clubs in the world. Then surely they should beat Newcastle / Everton and Spurs.

Regardless of the manager change that occurred at Man U. The fact is upsets happen, one team just doesn't show up the other does. Arsenal get hammered by Villa. Then go on to top the BPL. Upsets happen, if you managed to go 26-0-0 or heck even any season unbeaten you should be proud. You can put yourselves in same royalty as the Arsenal Invincible's.

And about possession Crystal Palace 27% Everton 73% 9 shots vs 15 shots. While I support Everton, I firmly believe Palace deserved to win that game. Yet it was 0-0. Possession doesn't matter, its what you do with it that matters.
    For the ManU point, it did happen. But once this season. For what happened to me, happens to everyone every 2nd day. I am not complaining about losing to weaker teams, her, but the way people lose and the number of times they lose is unbelievably impractical. And please since u answered this cvonvincingly, can u please answer that part of the question which I asked Rayco, did any team losing have 70% possession?????
    And all the points people have this season to support the weaker teams winning is related to ManU. How many other teams are getting trolled??? And how many outside EPL????

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Just another thought. All those who are complaining about losing to weaker teams for whatever reason, have you NEVER beaten a stronger team, when on paper you shouldn't have? I'm waiting for someone to be truthful enough to come on here and complain that they've won a match that has trolled in their favour.
    I have done that too. Last season HAYD, I beat a CH. league opponent 1-0 who was 5Q better than me. I did lose the 2nd leg though. I had actually countered his formation so even that result was a bit cvonvinving. But there are teams that play something like 3N-1-4-2 with no wingbacks and I place ML/MR and AML/AMR and go down the flanks, and still don't score!!!! Is that not impractical???? And as I have said a million times before, I have no problems if weak teams win, but they need to do something for it. Play correct tactics and formations and winning is fine. But weak teams win with their formation countered!!! And this is what gets on my nerves!!!
    Belgji likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    They really don't. It's just games like this are highlighted whilst the vast majority proceed as expected.

Whether or not they should be possible in T11 is another matter entirely. I have sympathy for those in the 'no' camp.
    I will give you a couple examples of these daft troll results.

Last season the team bottom of my league won just 3 games, all against the top 3 and with his GK playing as ST and his LB playing in goal, is that just like in real life?

The season before that I lost 4 games in the league. Twice against the bottom of the table who had 2 GK playing outfield, 1 at AML and the other at RB.

These are the kind of results which are just ridiculous. Its not just about losing to much weaker teams, its about losing to teams who have crap formations which are easily countered. There was a guy , ,itayfrancko, who on another thread played some outrageous formations which should have seen his team get hammered but he won.

Whatever way you want to look at it the match engine has not been programmed properly and needs looked at.
    rastaman70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    As I said on the above post the problem with these troll results isn't just about losing to weaker teams, it's about losing to weaker teams who have stupid formations or players out of position like a GK on the left wing.
    rastaman70 and Belgji like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickZ View Post

To be honest just because Bayern and Dortmund made the champions league final doesn't mean the rest of german football teams are the best in the world. It's like take Barcelona and Real Madrid out of spanish football and what do you left? Even take Rangers and Celtic out of Scottish football and Scottish football would be like the welsh or irish leagues.

Thats what makes the EPL and to a lesser extent serie A such competitive leagues, no club has totally out grown the league.

Bayern, Dortmund, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Rangers and Celtic have all carried the league they are in and if they left their leagues would be a shadow of what they are.

people really need to stop complaining about these things. it happens to everyone. you get trolled bybteams, then you troll stronger teams, but nobody comes on and says omg I beat a stronger team this game sucks. also, I dont know if you guys realized, but goalkeepers have other skills other than handling. so putting a goalkeeper at DL or something would be the same as having an MC at ML. they won't play as well (usually) but they can still get the job done. even players in a keeper position still have keeper skills. so really the only thing trolling you guys is when those teams have 20% possession and still beat you. but honestly, stop whining and get on with your lives. this isn't gonna get fixed anytime soon so why complain about it?
    Dman2pt likes this.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    people really need to stop complaining about these things. it happens to everyone. you get trolled bybteams, then you troll stronger teams, but nobody comes on and says omg I beat a stronger team this game. I dont know if you guys realized, but goalkeepers have other skills other than handling. so putting a goalkeeper at DL or something would be the same as having an MC at ML. they won't play as well (usually) but they can still get the job done. even players in a keeper position still have keeper skills. so really the only thing trolling you guys is when those teams have 20% possession and still beat you. but honestly, stop whining and get on with your lives. this isn't gonna get fixed anytime soon so why complain about it?
    I think that has to be the most absurd thing I've ever read on here!!!! Playing a GK at LB is the same as playing a MC at ML? You don't know much about football do you? When in real life have you seen a GK play outfield and done so regularly?

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I think that has to be the most absurd thing I've ever read on here!!!! Playing a GK at LB is the same as playing a MC at ML? You don't know much about football do you? When in real life have you seen a GK play outfield and done so regularly?
    you aren't to bright are you? I'm saying that in this game a goalkeeper would have about the same defensive skills as a defender, just like an mc would an ml. goalkeepers are only trained in defense, defenders are mostly trained in defense. where did I even mention real life? give your head a shake.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast