Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: injusticia

Angry injusticia

mi partido se jugo hoy a las 19:04 durante el partido iba ganando 3-1 y se me fue la conexion al volver a entrar el partido habia terminado y cuando entre para ver el resultado me dice que perdi 1-0 que pasoooooooo? ahora soy 3 lugar de liga arreglen eso por favor es injusto

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    google sez"injustice
    My game was played today at 19:04 during the match I was winning 3-1 and it was the connection to re-enter the game was over and when you come to see the result tells me that lost 1-0 happened? I am now 3 place league please fix that is unfair"

Sorry to hear, but sometimes the server crashes, it only happens rarely however. When it does results are simulated/computed, and they can be different than you expected, as you saw. It only happens once in a great while, truly. I have only had it happen to me once.

Oh, and please post in English... thanks.

Siento oír, pero a veces se bloquea el servidor, que sólo ocurre rara vez sin embargo. Cuando lo hace los resultados son simuladas / computarizada, y pueden ser diferentes de lo que esperaba, ya que viste. Esto sólo ocurre una vez cada mucho tiempo, de verdad. Sólo he tenido que pasar a mí una vez.

Ah, y por favor, publicarlo en Inglés ... gracias.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]