Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Sub accounts

My brother does this which I'm fine with I don't really care but I'm stuck in the same league as him but I don't want to be as he's always top by a huge margin and always thrashes me. Obviously we are Facebook friends which is why nordeus put us in the same league but I'm just wondering is there any way of getting out of the same league as him or will we always be in the same league if we both always get promoted? If anyone can help me I'll be very grateful thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    Haven't done that Cat....wouldn't lower myself.........I take satisfaction in the fact that all my T11 achievements have been completed in a sportsman like fashion.....however I will bring to peoples attention the things that are going on within the game itself.........
    All of this.

I won't be lower myself to grass others up either.

This game is profit making it's up to the people who make money from this to take a stance against the cheating and the manipulating that goes on. Simply sweeping it under the carpet doesn't mean its gone away.

I will also continue to speak out against the game manipulation and cheating that goes on, and also against those who come on here and flaunt it.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by darrunn View Post
    Obviously we are Facebook friends which is why nordeus put us in the same league but I'm just wondering is there any way of getting out of the same league as him or will we always be in the same league if we both always get promoted? If anyone can help me I'll be very grateful thanks.
    Someone recently answered on another thread that, unfriending from facebook at the end of a season and waiting until the leagues are decided a couple of days later and then refriending, (in this case your brother), is one option to try.
    Don't know if this method works, but may be worth a go.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Oh sorry I'm new to this and I didn't see it sorry. But thanks I'll try that!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    TypTex likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Can you post a picture?
    Coz I have never seen like that! .

I feel sorry for those guys, that need to do those kind of things to win.

I prefere ending in 2nd that use those kind of cheap tricks.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

1- try to be 8th or in less position, tank during one season, use the time to train and have a super team (like meeee xD) and, win the league, been in a diferent level (-1 level)
    2-delete your bro' as a friend when season is near to end, and, add your bro' again when season starts.
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Someone recently answered on another thread that, unfriending from facebook at the end of a season and waiting until the leagues are decided a couple of days later and then refriending, (in this case your brother), is one option to try.
    Don't know if this method works, but may be worth a go.
    I suggested that, and, work. because I had a girl from Italy as a friend, and, don't remember what happen, ..(well yeah xD) and she deleted me, and next season she don't was in my league.
    IF and only IF you are in a low level, probably you will not be in the same league with this team.
    IFFFF , IF, you are in the top server, level...?¿ depending, 15, 20,30, depending the server, is not sure that he will be in another league.......

MDKII
    Please report the player to Nordeus Support
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    Agreed...........as he says though its not illegal yet...........sad tho........
    Not really sad, just funny. none of the accounts I have are fake, I use family accounts and friends who have given up just like the other person on here. I work from home so have all day to do anything and I just think its so funny that all these people get mad over a game. Its supporting a team to get a measly 15% extra possession, if that even means anything in this game. Like I said, others can do it but refuse to do it, tough beans on them, I will use every possible advantage I can get to compete. others call it unsportsmanlike? Tell that to every person who buys tokens to powertrain their players to world class to get an advantage over all the others that cant afford it.

so dont cry me a river because I do what nordeus allows me to do. just create accounts and do it yourself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast