Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: The ideal holiday present from Nordeus....

The ideal holiday present from Nordeus....

ANSWERS!!!!

MDKII you seem best placed to answer questions that have been continually asked on this forum but never answered. So before you go on holiday for two weeks and to get the new year off to a good start why don't you explain a few things about T11 that we all NEED to know.

Ill start of with a few questions and others can add to it if they want....

Formations.....do they actually mean anything in this game? I think it was Cracicot and itayfranko seemed to prove that they have no bearing on the outcome of a match.

Player match ratings....Are players just giving random numbers? How can I lose a game 3-0 and my GK gets an 8 but when I won 4-0 he gets a 5? He made 2 saves in each game and this is a common occurrence in nearly every game and has involved players in every postion like my ST scoring 2 goals and getting a 5 or my MC scoring 1 and assisting 1 and getting a 5, but when they do nothing, not even get a mention in match commentry, they get an 8.

Keep your upto 35% discount on tokens and your one present everyday and give us what we really want....ANSWERS!!!!!
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

For God's sake I want to know what the arrows mean!!!!!!!!! That is if they mean anything at all

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    arrows were already answered in ask the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    arrows were already answered in ask the devs.
    really????? I missed it surely, can u give me the link?? Or can u tell me what was the answer???

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    you dont read much do you. I answered Cat in some other thread.

red = plays position ahead during attacks
    blue = plays position behind during defense.

you dont read much do you. I answered Cat in some other thread.

red = plays position ahead during attacks
    blue = plays position behind during defense.
    Well that is what i had though... I never came across this. If it was anywhere i was reading, i would have read this thing surely.

Tell us ur opinion-

Pro
    I think
    Red is attack during defense
    Blue means defend during attack

Why use red when you are attacking or blue when defending? Does red then mean attack while attacking??? Or defend while defending???

I play in normal mode and always have my two central dc in blue.... No more nose bleds for them by going high up, no more goals for them, less goals being conceded. Seems to work for me......now I only play 3 central at the back with dmc, even with ml, mr aml, amr by opposition.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    I think
    Red is attack during defense
    Blue means defend during attack

Why use red when you are attacking or blue when defending? Does red then mean attack while attacking??? Or defend while defending???

I play in normal mode and always have my two central dc in blue.... No more nose bleds for them by going high up, no more goals for them, less goals being conceded. Seems to work for me......now I only play 3 central at the back with dmc, even with ml, mr aml, amr by opposition.
    I apologize. I mistakenly assumed my info was from the ask the devs but it was from the forum tutorial by someone.

because of that, forget what I said, because I cannot confirm it came from nordeus.

but here we go from ask the devs, I quote: "Can we have wing positions, would be ahead of AMR and AML to each side of the strikers?

There are multiple ways to define roles in football, and the current one is the one we chose. AMR and AML with arrows set to forward would be the wing positions you are asking for.
    "

all I can say about the arrows is that I now have less understanding of them than I did before. if putting red arrows on an AML makes him play like a ST, thats fine, I get that. I am going to assume it means all the time and not just on attack or defense. Some clarification from MDKII would be nice, but I dont expect anything close to a clarification on anything anymore when you factor in that it is in its 3rd year and still nothing concrete.

so putting blue arrows on an ML makes him a DML. great if you dont have a DML on your list and if that is the case, I have too many players covering positions that all I need is arrows????? just get a 4-4-2 formation (10 players) and all you need is 7 subs to cover all outfield positions should injuries and suspensions happen. That would free up the 5 spots for me to sign players without issues and make life easier.

the big question I have is this: why is this info not posted on the main website?

Followup question: Why is there no formal instruction booklet/pdf/webpage for this game that explains every option in this game?

Pro
    I can only comment on the ml/ mr position.
    A blue does not make him play as a dml / dmr, but a rather as a defensive ml/mr, if this makes sense. He still does go forward and he does get to score, when it suits the MoFo.
    When in red, the possession seems to go up a bit, but they still seem to steamroll my midfield, dmc and dcs, with those, oh too often,periodic bursts of counters. Thankfully the GK knows where the posts are.

4am
    Rookie
    There are multiple ways to define roles in football, and the current one is the one we chose. AMR and AML with arrows set to forward would be the wing positions you are asking for.[/B]"
    By that rationale, putting blue arrows on defenders makes them goalkeepers...

A few general improvements I'd like to see:

1. The ability to see players' ratings during the game.
    2. Meaningful goalkeeper statistics.
    3. Not being ripped off by token companies.
    4. Nordeus to hire someone as customer liason officer to review poor relationship with players.
    5. Get rid of pointless 'Negotiations' (in transfers).
    6. Introduce penalties for irregular, silly formations.
    7. No penalty to the user for employing legibile formations T11 cannot comprehend (False Nine, 4-6-0 etc).
    8. An limit placed on the number of friends allowed to support another during a match.
    9. A PROPER, concise user guide.
    10. The ability to see morale and condition (in Selection View) as percentages in the desktop app too.
    11. Penalties for players employing goalkeepers to take free kicks and corners.
    12. Friendlies should only be added to the fixture list when BOTH players have agreed to play.
    13. More opponents for those players at the highest levels (combine servers).

I'll think of some more later.
    Last edited by 4am; 12-31-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast