Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: The ideal holiday present from Nordeus....

awesome, i catched a fish
    try setting your back line as blue, youll see a few of them rush during a counter AND be passed to during an attacking move instead of your striker
    give me some results afterwards
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    awesome, i catched a fish
    try setting your back line as blue, youll see a few of them rush during a counter AND be passed to during an attacking move instead of your striker
    give me some results afterwards
    Ive done this a few times because I found my CB were leading a counter attack or were on the wing making crosses all the time when I wanted them to stay back but it made no difference.

A detailed explanation would be good but once Nordeus are being extremely ignorant and not even acknowledging our questions.

thanks for agreeing with me. it may sound very sketchy, but many people can confirm it

now heres the kicker
    if i set them on neutral (no arrows) or red they DONT rush upfield/take part in attacking plays, they stay back where they should. i only have 2 guesses; they accidentally flipped red and blue OR as others have stated, moved their positions forward/back, but never sideways if you set arrows. also, try setting you CFs with reds and youll see more of your mids doing the attacking moves too, thats just my experience, they do score goals and stuff, but they pop up less in the commentary box. itd be awesome if i can set my keeper to blue so i can see my wee wittle wookie chestnut wush up and score the winner
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

When i started playing, i used to use a lot of arrows. All my defenders used to have blue arrows. But now i don't use any, maximum 3 at a time. And usually it mis on my AMC, wingers or DMC.
    And i have seen a notiicable shange. Before, when my defenders used to be on blue arrows, they used to get the ball during Counter Attacks more than 5-% times. And they used to score as many goals as my STs!!!!!! But since i started keeping them without arrows, they rarely get the long ball in Counter Attacks. So far this season, i have played a total of 30 matches across all competitions, and only ONCE has my defender got the ball during counter attacks. That was Arrieta who assisted another DC Harrera to score. Leaving that, 90% of the balls in Counter Attacks go to either of my 2 STs, Jokic or Crofts and sometimes even to my AMCs and MCs.
    And sometimes i place my DMC on Blue arrow if my opponent has a strong AMc or is playing 3 STs.... And of all times he has been on blue arrow( for about 7-8 matches), he has thrice recieved the ball during Counter Attacks..... And when i have put him on red arrow( for some 14-15 matches), he has never got the ball during counters, though he has twice scored "From a Distance"!!!!

U decide.........

Now u make the judgement.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

There is one thing i have surely noticed. When i am losing, sometimes i put all my players on red arrows. Then i see that the possession bar goes more in favour of my opponent i.e my opponent gets more possession. So what does this mean? This kinda shows that the red arrows are attacking as only when a team attacks alot does its possession decrease....
    Wierd... It is hard to tell what they actually do

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    why wont nordeus explain these things? there are tons of threads asking what does what and we never get an answer.

does MDKII read these things and laugh his ass off because we look like fools trying to play a game with no instructions?

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    why wont nordeus explain these things? there are tons of threads asking what does what and we never get an answer.

does MDKII read these things and laugh his ass off because we look like fools trying to play a game with no instructions?
    The only conclusion I can come to is that he doesn't know the answers.

It's the same questions/complaints that have been talked about in here over and over again and I don't believe anyone can be this ignorant to there customers.

He either doesn't know the answers or Nordeus know we won't like the answer because very little we do affects match results.
    rastaman70 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    The only conclusion I can come to is that he doesn't know the answers.

It's the same questions/complaints that have been talked about in here over and over again and I don't believe anyone can be this ignorant to there customers.

He either doesn't know the answers or Nordeus know we won't like the answer because very little we do affects match results.
    i share this view.

but then the next question is this: why doesnt he find out the info and post it here, OR have nordeus put the info on the website. can he nnot assist in having nordeus release the info?

in 3 years, why has this game info not been released?>

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    i share this view.

but then the next question is this: why doesnt he find out the info and post it here, OR have nordeus put the info on the website. can he nnot assist in having nordeus release the info?

in 3 years, why has this game info not been released?>
    One of two reasons.....either they paid someone to write the program for the game then thought they could 'run' the game themselves only to find out they don't know the full ins and outs of the game and it's beyond their capabilities to make the required changes.

OR....the game is so badly programmed that nothing we actually do as managers, tactics, formations, arrows or the match stats and player ratings, makes any difference to match results and Nordeus don't want to admit to this.

yep, no changelogs other than the occasional 'added new language'. even mini mods have legit changelogs. i cant navigate the nordeus board because it looks and feels weird
    im on the fence with either; they havent updated anything, or they did and dont want to tell us. im personally leaning towards the no update thing though. the 'dont want to tell us' part kind of looks promising too. i honestly havent tasted anything different and stuff. thats just my opinion

on the bright side
    i did get a morale pack from the christmas present thing, i might as well use it on myself

UPDATE

both of bigs points make sense though. i remembered in college i paid a friend to make me my project, when i presented it in front of the class i couldnt do lickity squat. he overkilled my project and made it too smexy. i had no right to complain since i did get an A on it ;P
    their annual hackathon contest might be an interview thing to hire new employees. im just speculating because we dont know what happens to the winners, for all we know they could be chopped up to feed their pets

the 2nd part sort of stems from the 1st. they probably mislinked lots of things, leading to very undesirable results, like the arrows. most scripts are like pluginplays, search up the basic coding language, find a list of all the basic functions, add some salt and seasoning, then boom youve made a baby
    Last edited by littledude072; 01-01-2014 at 09:48 AM. Reason: to reply to big

kudos to cat

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast