Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: video`s

  1. #1
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520

    Angry video`s

    Not sure if this is happening to all but since T11 gave us these so called Xmas prezzie`s i`v hardly got any video`s for packs and not had any video`s for last two days, please don`t say there is prob again and take 3 months to fix, oh and i never received my gift this morning

  2. #2
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    Yeah the videos seem to be gone, but it could just be there aren't any adverts to show after the many that were before Christmas.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yeah the videos seem to be gone, but it could just be there aren't any adverts to show after the many that were before Christmas.
    i`v been getting around 5/7 vids a day for packs and even last xmas/n-year there were loads but since this xmas prezzie each day from nordeus ( which i`v not received today) there have been been very few, it seems give with one hand and take away with other

  4. #4
    Apprentice roni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    209
    lol yea where are they i stop PT cause there are no vids for greens
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

    League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3



  5. #5
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    Not sure if this is happening to all but since T11 gave us these so called Xmas prezzie`s i`v hardly got any video`s for packs and not had any video`s for last two days, please don`t say there is prob again and take 3 months to fix, oh and i never received my gift this morning
    Why complain? They should be seen as a bonus at the end of the day, I feel for all the guys that have pretty much no choice but to play on 35T a season should they choose never to buy tokens.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  6. #6
    Champion Dman2pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lisbon, portugal
    Posts
    2,459
    In 7 seasons i Never was able to farm a single token.
    Only a few packs and money and even those i can count by my hand fingers.

    I Wish i could get 1 or 2/day.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

  7. #7
    Wiki Contributor Incredipede's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mount Everest
    Posts
    653
    The videos are indeed gone. Could be because of the new year or somewhat like that, or they just change stuff.

  8. #8
    4am
    4am is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredipede View Post
    The videos are indeed gone. Could be because of the new year or somewhat like that...
    It's a very quiet time of the year for advertising. Give it a few weeks and things generally pick up.

  9. #9
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    It's a very quiet time of the year for advertising.
    Really

  10. #10
    4am
    4am is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    112
    Really..?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast