Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Presentation and a few questions :)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    He looks like from a regular team. The generated players are hard to find, mostly they are made to fill in the gaps of what isn't being sold by other managers, so the quantity of them on the market will vary. They are generated whenever, but usually a couple hours after the new days starts there is a spawning of a group of them. On my server at least.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, his price was at least 3 times more than a similar player, he had a weird team names as I could read here (Nordeus developper having fun with team names ^^ ) and he was almost already 6* Q ! Anyway, he's gone, not sure I'm ok to spend that big money and tokens for just one player !
    I like sometimes buying good quality player around 26-25 years old with SA. maybe not good for long term but really do the job for two seasons at least.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That I agree with, older players are a good value. I think the ideal team is a mix of young trainees and older veterans with Q and experience.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i already like you. *you* read through threads before posting. you have no idea how easy it is to search

yep, after a weekish you should start to see the nordgens pretty regularly. by the 2nd week you should be able to land some with just 1 token

yep, that was suppose to be you from the start
    Last edited by littledude072; 01-12-2014 at 03:23 PM.
    NapoliSamper likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I'm with Cat Harris on this player. After a few mishaps, I will now only buy players from clubs with 2 syllable names that end with a "ÿ" if I'm looking for a Nordgen player. I work very irregular hours allowing me to watch the auction market at odd hours. They usually seem to appear as mentioned, in my case around 4-7 am CET(+1GMT) I bought my 2 Nordgen players fthis season for just 1T. The last one was a bit unusual, 1 or 2 sp from 6* and 24 yrs. They're usually younger. I still think he's a Nordgen player because of the clubname, of which there is no info available. he gets 1 sp for every full training, not bad for his age. Him being 24 already is the only reason I could afford him. that close to his 6th star. The other one I bought for this season is entirely opposite,3*but 1-2 sp's from 4* and 19 yrs old. He gets 2 sp for a full training. He's now 2,5 skillevel from 5*, in one week. I dont buy rests, but everything I get is used for him. If he stays relatively injury free he'll reach scout by the end of the season. Strangely enough he gets better ratings already then most teammates, 1 -2 * higher, for what they're worth . Ratings that is.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123