Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Presentation and a few questions :)

Question Presentation and a few questions :)

Hello everybody !
    I'm French and I'm new on this forum so I thought I could present myself and take this opportunity to ask you a few questions
    I've been playing T11 for now 3 seasons, the third one being about to end.
    I found this forum by looking for some additional informations as I'm quite into this nice game !

For now I won my two first league seasons, one champions league during my second season.
    For this end of season I'm about to play my first Cup final in one hour (gonna be a hard one considering my opponent has a killer team) and I should win the Champion league as i'm in final too but my opponent looks really bad.

So, I looked into the official Top11 website articles and also all your tutorials and answers to noobie like me but I couldn't find some answers (sometime basics but...):

- What foot (R/L) for what position ?
    - Will the captain be a little better than another player ? Like, being captain give him some more motivation
    -Is there any kind of "friendly/team cohesion" for player playing in the team for a long time, or team mates that are both in the team for a while ?
    -What do you think about my top player formation (this was before I saw tutorial about illegal formation up and I'm pretty proud about it !):

---- ST --- ST ---
    ------- AC -------
    (A)ML- MC --(A)MR
    ------ -- ---------
    DL--DC--DC---DR--

If I'm loosing, I put the ML/MR to AML/AMR to be more offensive. everybody has Red Arrows from midfield to stikers.
    In setting I put Very offensive, short pass, all field pression, counter strike YES and Offside YES.

If you could give me your opinion on all these choices
    Last edited by NapoliSamper; 01-09-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    littledude072 likes this.

Actually, I just won my Cup Finale !
    1-1 til 120'
    then 7 - 6 penalty !

What a game... he had like 3 vietnamese friends watching the game for him !
    I scored during the first half time, then he had a penalty during the second half time.
    So happy anyway !
    Next, Champion League Finale and no bad moves in regular championship ! I stil may fail, 3 games left, one of those with the second who is at 5 points away from me. If he beats me and someone else..
    Saransh Vatsa, Raykco, FCB and 1 others like this.

No answers to these little questions ?
    Last edited by NapoliSamper; 01-09-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Salut a toi Napoli
    Welcome, yes enjoyable game indeed

- I play right footed stiker on left and vice versa.. I find they perform better.. Like in real life..
    - captain gets no bonus
    - no bonus for team cohesion, u may change as often as u like
    - about 4-3W-1-2, I played it last season for 3 or 4 games but quickly stopped after 2 less then good matches.. I like 4-3-3 down the middle, 4-4-2, 3-1-4-2, 3-4-3 if opposition is weak long passes is good if u have more possession in my opinion, as ull create more chances..
    Hard attacking lowers the morale of your players after every match, I only use it to turn things around if a match isn't going my way... I mostly play just attacking, normal or defensive depending, if ur stronger or not, playing at home or not, what kinda formation against what kind...
    Bonne journee
    NapoliSamper likes this.
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    Salut a toi Napoli
    Welcome, yes enjoyable game indeed

- I play right footed stiker on left and vice versa.. I find they perform better.. Like in real life..
    - captain gets no bonus
    - no bonus for team cohesion, u may change as often as u like
    Thank you very much ! I thought this way as well but you never know, developpers may sometimes surprise you by thinking about every single point

- about 4-3W-1-2, I played it last season for 3 or 4 games but quickly stopped after 2 less then good matches.. I like 4-3-3 down the middle, 4-4-2, 3-1-4-2, 3-4-3 if opposition is weak long passes is good if u have more possession in my opinion, as ull create more chances..
    I have to say that I'm quite fond of my curent formation as I almost always win. Almost never change it, exept when I change my MR/ML to AML/AML to be more offensive.
    Thank you for you advice, I will try these schemes, things will change for sure one day and I'll have to be more imaginative than now.

Hard attacking lowers the morale of your players after every match, I only use it to turn things around if a match isn't going my way... I mostly play just attacking, normal or defensive depending, if ur stronger or not, playing at home or not, what kinda formation against what kind...
    Bonne journee
    Mate, you just answered a big question of mine. My players, even if they almost always win, always have bad moral, every time decreasing ! Thank you for the tip
    Et bonne journée à toi aussi !

Quote Originally Posted by NapoliSamper View Post
    Hello everybody !
    I'm French and I'm new on this forum so I thought I could present myself and take this opportunity to ask you a few questions
    I've been playing T11 for now 3 seasons, the third one being about to end.
    I found this forum by looking for some additional informations as I'm quite into this nice game !

For now I won my two first league seasons, one champions league during my second season.
    For this end of season I'm about to play my first Cup final in one hour (gonna be a hard one considering my opponent has a killer team) and I should win the Champion league as i'm in final too but my opponent looks really bad.

So, I looked into the official Top11 website articles and also all your tutorials and answers to noobie like me but I couldn't find some answers (sometime basics but...):

- What foot (R/L) for what position ?
    - Will the captain be a little better than another player ? Like, being captain give him some more motivation
    -Is there any kind of "friendly/team cohesion" for player playing in the team for a long time, or team mates that are both in the team for a while ?
    -What do you think about my top player formation (this was before I saw tutorial about illegal formation up and I'm pretty proud about it !):

---- ST --- ST ---
    ------- AC -------
    (A)ML- MC --(A)MR
    ------ -- ---------
    DL--DC--DC---DR--

If I'm loosing, I put the ML/MR to AML/AMR to be more offensive. everybody has Red Arrows from midfield to stikers.
    In setting I put Very offensive, short pass, all field pression, counter strike YES and Offside YES.

If you could give me your opinion on all these choices
    oh another frenchy, good. replying to a few posts might make me crazy

- IRL yeah opposite side/foot would be better for scoring. same side/foot would be better for crossing. not sure if that logic applies here. do what i do, prioritize either footed players. its like they kick with both feet
    - AFAIK captains get no bonuses
    - people who often switch tacticsll do worse. keep faith in at max a few formations. i think theres some kind of hidden 'teamwork' value for teams, cant really prove it yet

ARROWS!!! oh noes, you had to bring in the arrows...
    theyre very controversial, ill try to link up what i posted before about arrows
    NapoliSamper likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

haha thank you for your message

Yes, arroooowws ! I'm very pro offensive formation so anywhere I could but something good for attack, i did ! Thought this red, this arrow pointing the goal could be great haha !
    Fact is, I did this formation at the beginning, sometimes switching AMC for a DMC. And it made me won a few trophies and my 3 leagues for now
    Anyway, I just discovered that my settings are decreasing morals of my players, I'm gonna do some changes based on what you guys will bring me here !

o, heres another bonus tip
    CDMs are overpowered, use them
    morale drops everyday (i think, cant remember who posted what), either that or they drop after every game despite setting a win bonus. as usual, tons of debate over morale/fitness effects

since i cant find what i said about arrows ill just try and splurt it out here, for the how manyeth time. ill bookmark this thread

someone said that arrows advance/devance your players. i think this persons right. i tested it out a lot using friendlies between my 2 teams. as always there are notes;
    red advances your player 1 position forward (excluding GK)
    blue devances your player 1 position back (yep)

lots of people will agree, a backliner with a blue arrowll often rush up to score/assist. i also tested it out on a CF with a red, funny thing is they 'cleared' more often than mids. we all know CDMs arent very offensive, but they tend to shoot from a distance a lot. set a CM to blue and youll see them shoot a lot too. now SAMs are troubling, set them to red and theyll become SBs

they tend to give you tons of LOL moments during a match, and when used correctly win you games. no official response from nordeus so yeah, just my experiences. try it out if you like

Je parle Francais aussi!
    Well, not alot anyway.

Welcome! I see that you like Napoli.
    They are a very good team I have to say.
    Sorry I cant be much of a help in terms of tactics but you can always give
    Reports on your team in the HAYD Thread at the top. Or talk with footie mad fans like me
    In the football discussion. Have fun!

PS: Hope we meet in the same league one day, my team is Lepoard Stars FC.
    NapoliSamper likes this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Hey Jll02 !

Yeah I'm a big fan of Napoli IRL I'm half italian, half french. My father is from a small town just next Naples ! Great city, great people, great food and... great football team ! It's like the main religion there. 13 000 people at the stadium when they open their gates during training !! Some big teams didn't have that much crowd during real games
    My team name is FC NapoliSemper, I hope we'll get a chance to meet as well, if we didn't already, who knows !

Littledude, are you saying that blue arrow are more offensive (especially if I put them to MC and DMC ? ) than red , that in the end will make a player more defensive ?
    Jll02 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast