Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Two League matches in one day...!!?

good thing too since I'm out of Cup I'd be bored...

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-10lg07.jpg

Getting the easy ones lately, but next few matches will be against active managers so I'm trying to up my GD.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seventh Heaven - Day 8

We put in a maximum offer for what we believe is a fast trainer to one of our lesser rivals who has more or less a 5* team but with young players, Sadly for us the offer was "timed out" rather than rejected and our 50T was returned, no big deal really since its not exactly urgent yet to buy a young player to develop him for our team.

We beat Hetman Zamosc 3-1 in the third round of the cup 1st leg, We had to come from a goal down and Miku-Zidane set us on our way, It wasn't until we switched to 4-3N-3 we found any joy, Papaleo scored a penalty and Watson got a late goal to give us a useful advantage. In the league it was a tough match against LaFruta, We defended well in the first half before taking control through Papaleo, Kumchai and Benayoun.

We have decided to more or less give up looking for some young talent and save our tokens for next season, that unless of course something exceptional comes up on the market via a generated player.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-20-2014 at 09:20 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well today I have the dreamed defeat, for 2-0, the only match that I will play with all, will be the match againsta the 1st.
    Because, WE ARE the virtual 1st, for quality, and I WANNA LET know him, WHO, is the one in this league. LOL
    And well, after my teather, theater, teater or I don't know how is called that....

I'm gonna play a friendly against Seventh Heaven
    Today I had a dream of this match and I lost 9-0. LOL
    My team is not full of condition but, I really wanna play it.
    (^-^)
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well.. I can not put a friendly today, i only can select tomorrow 15:00-21:00
    so, I have to wait. the only good thing is that tomorrow my team will be at 100% and with a quality of 80 against 160, maybe I will draw 4-4.
    LOL
    The reason why it doesn't let schedule a friendly right away is because I'm always playing friendlies myself against inactive teams everyday as opposed to training.
    Dman2pt, khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    15th Triple role player at FCB ... 2nd player whom we developed 2 roles MR/AMR ... FCB has 12 triple prole players in current squad ...

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Selling AMC/AMR/ST ...Served 5 Seasons ...

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 5
    We almost got trolled at home against a less5Q team, playing a stupid formation without manager present, even he being active, since he change formation.
    First 17 minutes and we were losing by 2:0, Fortunatly to us Guzmán was not HAPPY and scored in first half, we changed tactic and Sparagna passed to Gagelmann to equalize, Bragastini from a corner of Casteels made the winning goal.
    3:2 final result our DC/DL Leitgeb was MOM

LEAGUE ROUND 6
    Didnt saw the match, but we faced a weaker Team away and we won 3:0
    Goals by Leitgeb, Arak and Semeano, our DC/DMC Maillot was MOM

We are 1st with 6 wins, but today we face the strongest Team in the league, current 4th, so we expect a tought game.

CL ROUND 3
    We had our first defeat of the season, against a similar Q team, it was one of those games that no matter what, i couldnt score.
    We lost 2:0 at home

Today we play again with them and we expect to have a better result

CL 1st leg
    I didnt saw the match, we were facing a Team from level 9 and the manager was present.
    We manage a draw 1:1 away, goal by Arak, our DC/DR Amarie was MOM, i was probably lucky because they got 2x more shots and my GK made 6 saves against 3 of His GK.
    Any Team can get next stage, tomorrow we will know.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

As expected, the league in Level 10 is proving difficult, as it did in Level 9. We just dropped a tough 1-nil defeat on the road to the 2nd place side.

We out-shot them, 12/6 to 11/4 and out-cornered them, 8-5, but it wasn't enough. Our attackers were 5's and 6's, and his defense (including the MOTM) were 7's and 8's.

Now, a friendly against Jose Mourinho later today, and then preparation for the 2nd leg of the Cup Playoffs tomorrow.

And our new recruit is now 6* within 6 hours without using any greens!!! He is trained to death but he is our only current 6*!!! And what a training speed! Better than any I have ever had. He got 4 SPs in 6 hours. If he doesn't get injured, he may turn mid 6* by end of season and a 7* next season with any PT or Greens!!! I can't wait to see my 1st 7* ever. Hope he is a good performer as well as with this Q, he should be able to kill next season!!!!
    Here he is now, I am training him currently only in P&M. Once it reaches 72, I will train his defence to 69 and his attack to 62.....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Cup - R3 - L1: win 5-0 at home, good game, great result against team on this same level of quality

League:
    R6: 2-2 at away, good game against better team, opponent scored goal in 81' for 2-2, again bad luck
    R7: lost 0-1 at home, opponent 4Q weaker, this was first win for opponent in season, we had +14% to ball possesion, but easy game like in rounds 4th and 5th... 3 games - 4 points at home against opponents 4-6Q weaker, ok, this is level 12, difficult win the match, but why we loss points against weaker teams at home? what say more? only: nordeus say to me: you must tank this season...

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 7
    As expected it was a very tought match, since we played the strongest Team in this season league, even being at home.
    They played 5122, i started 442 atacking both flanks.
    They scored first, since i was having more possession but no shots. In second half there managed show up and changed the tactic to 532, since i was loosing i change mine to 3N3N2W2 After changing my wings, and at 89 Arak crossed and Leitgeb scored the equalizing goal.
    Our DC/DR Casteels was MOM

The stupid thing in this game was the stats, someone playing with 5 at the back+DMC have 16 shots while i with more possession got 15, having 3 on target is normal since he is playing with 6 defensive players, but i should have more shots.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast