Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

cup has been eliminated by level 9 team ............
    unfortunately

AC Milan still stay up on level 6 until next season
    waiting for president of club provides lot of tokens.

while squad unchanged (still ) ...........

player who scores the freekick goal with 80% effectiveness

training progress

6x 3x 4x

SBARATA FC

CUP 2nd leg
    As expected it was a balanced match, we draw the first game away 1:1 against a level 9 manager. Both managers present, my opponent had a suporter.
    We start good we got a penalty and Guzmán didnt missed it, then they got there only MC sent off with a direct red card, but they got 2 goals After this, LOL my 451 against His 4202W2(10 players)
    2:3 in agregate and we are out of the cup

We manage 7 days without defeats, but in the last 3 days, 3 defeats, lets see what surprise we will have in league

My other Team ACADEMICO D FC lost 2:0 in the early game at 4am, but we won at home 4:0, so this my remaining Team in the cup.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Capelli Tigers Squad Presentation S11/L9

We are considerably weaker than last season by about 3 points worth of Q, Simply because we are returning to a level before any tanking and only natural growth is allowing some players still to develop slowly, We did have just over 200 greens to develop our 3 U21 players at the beginning of the season. (Baba,Tosun and Aguilar.) We are the best team in the league on paper but Lankas and zossen are both proving to be worthy challengers for the league title this season as we drew both games against them, Our aim is to simply win the league if we can and try and get to at least the CL semi-finals. There is a Vietnamese token buyer in the CL so winning the CL looks tough and unlikely, But we will try our best should we have to face them.

Current Table:

For the first time in about 3 months, It's the first competitive fixture between Capelli Tigers and Ajax Afterdark today.

Ajax Afterdark Current Squad:

Last edited by July Fourth; 01-21-2014 at 11:40 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    so today i played second leg of the cup went through on away goals....the opponent had a better team by 1 q....first in my league first in cl and qualified in the cup with 2 of my 3 teams....the other one plays tonight won away 2-1...2 of the 3 teams can win the league easy the other one still don't know how to counter the guy with 25q and 4-1dmc-amr-amc-aml-st-st....will play him tomorrow if anyone has a great idea write it down

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 8
    We faced 6th away, we have better Q, but it is a active manager, that was trying hard to win.
    Our opponent had the bonus possession and was having more shots, but Arak create a chance that was bloked to corner, from that we conquered a penalty,that Guzmán scored, our opponent changed is tactic from 413w2 to 43W12 and we changed our 442 to 413W2, After that Bragastini scored from long range, almost at the end they mover there AMC to ST and pressed more, conquering a penalty.
    We won 2:1 but it was a tought game. Our DC Jordanic got MOM

One thing that i have seen is that i have 7 players that play often in my defense, 6 with double role, and between them they already have 11 MOM, this means i have a strong defense with good options, but at the same time, means that my oponents are getting chances, i think that i need to reenforce my midfield.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Early this season, I bpught a new MC named Bolland who was 12 SPs from 6* becoz I urgently needed a good player. He was 30 yo so we had expected slow development... But he turned out to be worse!!!! He is still 10 SP away after so many matches and training. And he performs even worse. Form of 4-5-5-6-4.... So we bought a new MC today. He is 10 SP from 6* and in one round of hard training had almost got a SP. he is 25 yo and either footed. He was bought for 1T and 15 million $$$.... We expect him to be 6* in 7-8 days.....
    Here he is:

Bolland will be sold on the 1st day next season
    khris, Dman2pt, Gasi and 1 others like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

League - R8: again...

This guy have a very cool name^^ Hi gurl I'm Belle, Guy Belle Beke LOL
    sure

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    4-0 in cup, 6-1 at general
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This guy have a very cool name^^ Hi gurl I'm Belle, Guy Belle Beke LOL
    sure
    I too LOLed at the name. I wish I could change it. This is the funniest named player I have ever had!!!! And he is a good trainer. he got 2 SPs already!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast