Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate85 View Post
    Here's something interesting I would like to share with y'all. First thing first: HELLO. I'm rather new!

This season (Season 6) feels a tad different. For one, Nordeus has paired me with some crazy-good opponents, with 11 out of 14 in my League being my friends, gained through transfer bidding wars etc. Champions League and Cup have been challenging too. Won back-to-back trebles in Seasons 4 and 5 - perhaps that made me a target?!

Anyway, this is interesting.

After 5 games in the Champions League:

1. Ozack Utd - 5 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 8 - 3 - 10 pts
    2. Daniel FC - 5 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 8 - 7 - 10 pts
    3. Me - 5 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 7 - 7 - 7 pts
    4. SL Benfica - 5 - 0 - 1 - 4 - 4 - 10 - 1 pt

The final round saw me playing bottom-placed Benfica, and Ozack playing Daniel.

Very challenging!
    1. If Ozack and Daniel draw, I would get eliminated regardless of my result vs Benfica.
    2. If Ozack beat Daniel, any win from my part vs Benfica will see me through on goal difference.
    3. If Daniel beat Ozack, I need a huge win vs Benfica because going into this round, Ozack has +5 goal difference to my +0 goal difference.
    4. If Benfica beat me, Ozack and Daniel go through without even needing to play, making their match a dead rubber.

Having scored just 7 goals in my first 5 games, and knowing I needed to win big, I went all out with just 3 DCs. The rest of the team are made up of 2 MCs, arrowed-up AML, AMC and AMR and 2 strikers. Hard-attacking mode, pressing the entire match and tackling hard.

I beat Benfica 6-2 - that's almost as many goals scored as my first 5 CL games all up.

Now it's up to Ozack and Daniel to NOT PLAY A DRAW!

Never had such drama before in the Champions League!
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Dude!!! I was in the exact same condition last season!!!! I was playing bottow who had no chances to qualify. 1st and 2nd were both 11 points and I was 8..... But hope what happened to me then doesn't happen to u. I lost!!!!!! I was trolled. They were 6Q worse. And I had beaten them some 4-0 last time...... Well all the best

... and we've made it. WOW! A mini-miracle really. Still on-track to keep up the record of winning the Champions League every season.

Needed:
    1. To win big to make up for our poor goal difference after 5 matches. Checked, won 6-2.
    2. Ozack and Daniel to not play to a draw. Checked, Daniel won 3-1.

Scoring 6 goals in 1 game when for the first 5 games we only scored a grand total of 7, that's unexpected. Make no mistake about it, it was hoped, but unexpected nonetheless.

Here's how the final table looks like:

Marching on!

Seventh Heaven - "Middle Weekend" Preview

I normally highlight the "Middle Weekend" (Day 14-15) as a very important part of the season. This is where the season reaches it's turning point at the halfway stage of the season and as we move into the business end of the season the Middle Weekend can make a difference on what can happen on the rest of the season.

We go into Middle Weekend level on points with El Capo but ahead on GD and still playing in both Cup and CL.

Today (Day 14)

League Round 12: OTTOMANS 1453 vs Seventh Heaven We have a tough away fixture against Ottomans to start our middle weekend, Our 2 games earlier in the Cup both ended in draws in which we progressed by the away goal rule, Ottomans will want to try and get their first win over us and set us back in the title race, while we will want to try and improve our record against them since we have played them 4 times and all encounters have been close and we have only won once.

RR "Shark Cup" Last 16, 2nd Leg: Thai Team vs Seventh Heaven (Agg: 0-8) This is a dead rubber match effectively since we hold an 8-0 lead going into the 2nd leg, A chance for our reserves to get some competitive action.

Tomorrow (Day 15)

League Round 13: Seventh Heaven vs Fontanellese We have played Fontanellese 4 times already and won each match very comfortably, We will want to add to this streak while Fontanellese will want to try and avoid a defeat if they possibly can.

Champions League Last 16, 1st Leg: FC.KOYTALA vs Seventh Heaven We take on FC.KOYTALA in the last 16 of the CL, It's a tough fixture as they are one of the 3 major Greek teams on the server (Other 2 are INCORRUPT and OFI) and we will need to play well here to win as the away team.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-25-2014 at 12:29 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Breaking News - Frankie Reachies 9* Legend Status

The 9* Legend THAT is... Frankie Harrison

Stats On Reaching 9* Legend Status

July Fourth 9* Club Members

• Alex Zidane (S13)
    • Stacey Papaleo II (S13 & S15)
    • Miguel Perez Michu (S16)
    • Hatsune Miku (S16-S24 inclusive)
    • Stacey Papaleo III (S23,S24,S25,S26 & S27)
    • Angel Miku-Zidane (S23 & S24)
    • Chano Petersen (S23,S24,S25,S26 & S27)
    • Ryogo Kusama (S23,S24 & S25)
    • James Lamb (S24)
    • Yossi Benayoun (S24,S25,S26 & S27)
    • Danny Watson (S24 & S25)
    • Ivor Hardy (S25)
    • Sachin Tendulkar (S25)
    • Frankie Harrison (S27)
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-25-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    FCB, Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League
    R11 - lost 0-1 at home, in R9 we played in same formations against better opponent and we won 1-0...
    R12 - 1-1 at away, goal for opponent in 3', for us 24', we played illegal formation between 1-30' and in second half, only between 30-45' we played legal 4-5V-1, teams on same level of quality... how, kurwa how? we have many illogical results in league...

Cup
    1/8 leg1 - win 1-0 at away

Today saw us score a satisfying 5-nil League win over a comparable team that was trying to move up the standings. MOTM Alvaro Rocha scored twice, and was joined on the scoresheet by Vlad Mogushkov, Carlos Valdes and Kleberson. Next up tomorrow, the last place team to finish the first half of the league slate.
    Welch, Fusco, Valdes, Ikhide, Felipe, Olsen, Thompson (Kelleher 73'), Cruz (Bjørge 73'), Kleberson, Mogushkov, Rocha (Valentino 85')

ohh look at this, my 2 ST's from the academy doing a goal, one the assistance and the other, the goal LOL
    Interesting to play with lots of players without condition and the illegal "John Travolta's dancing formation", and look at this LOL
    I was 7th, now Im 8th because result was 1-1... tomorrow morning we can try to win the 1st, real madrid, to let know him who is the boss in this league, or we can rest for CL match in the afternoon.

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-t14-liga-ronda12.jpgSeason 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-t14-liga-ronda-12.pngSeason 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-t14-liga-ronda-12-3.png

yeah, I know I'm good (^-^)

PS added; too we have to analyze the 4 rated that have who did the goal assistance, Zumalakarregui. ..-.-''

12 matches, 12 win, 12 clean sheets..

Cat Harrison and Jll02 like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peter424 View Post
    12 matches, 12 win, 12 clean sheets..

that's really nice, congratulations !
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2-0 in leauge, 2-0 in cup, a good day for us
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I haven't posted in a few days because I've had a bit of a break :P.

Anyways, lets get on with the updates. We haven't lost a league game since I last posted and I am top of the table. Additionally in the cup I lost to FC roinge 3 - 2 in our first leg clash. However in the second leg we prevailed and won 4 - 0 away, taking us to the quarter finals!

Although we are top of the league we are top of the league purely on goal difference. And only by 4 goals. Jose Lazcano has just lost the top spot for top scorer to Alqueda FC.

We head to the quarter finals to face Quang FC, they are a two rated side compared to our five rated side. I'm confident that I'm going to the semis to face either FC Artola or Dominik FC. Dominik FC are a very strong side that will probably beat us if they win against FC Artola and we beat Quang FC.

Providing I go to the semis this would be my 2nd most successful Cup campaign.
    Last edited by zJordan; 01-25-2014 at 09:40 PM.
    khris, Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.
    Wolf FC

Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast