Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

Rookie
    Rumors suggest that the Leicester Tigers Manager has invested in 2 new players

Rumors are flying around Leicester and it is believed that Leicester Tigers have brought a goal keeper and a new striker. The players names are Willy Pontdeme (ST) and Lukas Vaculik (GK). Weather the rumors are true or not we will have to see. The Tigers boss said in an interview following there 0 - 2 defeat today - "I think the club will benefit from getting a new Goal Keeper, Left Defender and a new Striker although I will not be looking into the transfer room until next week as the current players we have should be able to hang on and wait until its cheaper to buy the new players" If what he said post game then the rumors are just rumors, but things may have turned.

Watch this space and we will Keep u updated with the latest news as soon as it comes out into the world.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Wolf FC complete their final signing to complete the reconstruction of their team, no player that started in the first eleven last season remains in the current squad, all have retired and the only players that remain are players that deserve to be in this team.

Delighted with what I've been able to do within three hours. Got my defense up to standard, finally got my AML, the only positions I really desire are DML and DMC, however they aren't exactly required as we very rarely ever make use of them in our formations.

Tomorrow we must get minimum 3 - 1 win away at Jovana Stadium, Serbia to proceed in the Cup. It was a mistake on my part to field a team that wasn't capable of defeating them, their 3-manned strike force obliterated our defense, if we had a stronger defense we should of won. Though I've changed my formation, and signed three new players that will all be starting tomorrow, I think I have good chances.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Wolf FC

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-1st-cup-game.jpg

Here is my first game of the season ! A cup game, ended by a draw 2-2.

Tough game against a team and a manager level 6. The opponent had an injured quite soon in the game. Pretty happy with my two new players for this first game, my new MR scored the first goal and my new Striker made an assist to Abaca, his striker mate.

I think - and hope- I still have the advantage as tomorrow the game will take place at my stadium. Plus, I did not put any win bonus. So, hopefully, tomorrow we'll win and qualify NapoliSemper for the next step !

Here are statistic of the game. Just checked it out, I could have won with a bit more luck !
    Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-stats.jpg
    Last edited by NapoliSamper; 01-12-2014 at 09:39 PM.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Sky Sports News:

The Wolf FC Board have announced plans to expand the stadium, early reports indicate that the stadium will be increased from a 15,000 seated-stadium to a 21,000 seated-stadium. Wolf FC's Board issued a statement "We are fully committed to expanding the stadium, construction will commence before this season is out, providing we don't get massive unexpected wage hikes we should receive 1.2M from our Cup game tomorrow to fund the expansion, we hope to upgrade the stadium twice this season."
    Cat Harrison, Jll02 and mattyg1306 like this.
    Wolf FC

SBARATA FC

The last season 2nd spot was a bit desapointed, so we whant win the league this season.
    Ast 16 in cup and CL is also our gold.

We are HAPPY with the Team, so not many changes, we just sold our 22 years old DL/DC, he was just 3 stars, all my other defenders are at Least 4 stars.
    Tomorrow we will receive our U21.

CUP LEVEL 9
    we have Been drawned against a opponent 1 level higher, level 9, we started at home.
    We won 3:0, the more important was not sufering goals.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Wow, interesting

I was looking a match of my old player (and mentioned as my worst 50 token's player) Cissé, and, he did the assistance of the 1st goal, and the 2nd goal.
    I'm happy for that.
    And for our match!
    of Hesselink, scored the last goal of the last season, and the 1st of this, and, our young ST, Zumalakarregui, is ready to be the new van Nistelrooy, because he scored the 2nd goal, and did the assistance for the 3rd.
    We won 3-2, with a posession of near 75%... but, against a level 13 team.
    Well started (^-^)

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-t14-copa-r1-1st-match.jpg
    Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-cup-t14-cisse-1-partido-1r.jpg
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Cup round 1 match 1

We played against a opponent that's stronger then us and he play 4-4-2. It was a tough game, but a very good game from our side.
    In the 6' we got already a injury. Neymar Jr felt out.

Scoreline

23' Fraile
    51' Babic assist Vojacek
    64' van Persie

MOTM: Kodzhukliev

Dman2pt, Cat Harrison and FCB like this.

Hmm, for the first time in 3 seasons I thought I would have a good chance of getting past the first set of games in the cup. I was drawn against a team 2 levels higher than me although my quality was almost 2Q better. On looking at his team he only had 2 players lined up in his first 11.

The game starts and he is a no show, while having 7 players out of position.

I've just lost the game 2-1.

Nice start to the season with the troll results!

In theory if he doesn't return then I should easily win the second leg with a superior team against out of position lower quality, but for some reason I'm not holding out much hope.

won first game of the season last night.. went defensive minded and can't believe dominate and win with a 3 goal margins in front of his full stadium.. in the last minute of the game he managed to injured 2 of my player though.. well i just heal them in the end of the day..

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-cup.jpg
    Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-cup2.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Seventh Heaven - Day 1

Most of our main first choice squad members are on their way to retaining their star they lost last season with round the clock training regime and also a heavy friendly schedule, Yossi Benayoun is the first squad member to retain 9* status this season and he has already reached 9*171 and spends his 4th season at the club as a 9* player, Papaleo and Petersen will take another 2-3 days to reach 9* and will both have their 5th season at 9*, everyone else is approximately at Mid-7* and should reach 8* by the end of tomorrow.

Transfer wise we have had a terrible day, Already looking for the replacement for the medium paced ST trainer and we did find an 18 year old who would of been a faster trainer, But our internet connection became unreliable at the vital time of the end of the auction so we missed out, We did get a fast DR/DMR and will train DC and a SA.

Pietropaolo, Beckett and Kayal have all been sold and Hogan will soon bite the dust too. Our youth academy is due to spit out a player for us on Day 4, but there is no guarantee it will be what we require. We are looking at doing one final 9* player.

RR Shark Cup 1st Round, 1st Leg: Seventh Heaven 5-1 winconsin We got off to the perfect start in our 3rd defence of the RR "Shark" Cup with a fine win over winconsin, Papaleo put us ahead immediately on 2 minutes followed by a Benayoun free-kick, Then Petersen made it 3-0 before Viveros pulled one back from distance for winconsin, but 7H finished off the game when Petersen's corner came in for Benayoun to header in followed by a Watson dribble on goal to give us a very good lead going into the 2nd leg, MOTM: Benayoun.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-12-2014 at 11:58 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast