Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Nopes I do not quit Top 11. I am playing my games, but I do not update the matches wright now. I spend less time on the forum now. I play a lot grepolis.
    That is a relief.
    You really do have a good team!
    Wiesse likes this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

I Signed a new ST 5* 69Q 3 Skill Points from 6* for 14 million$$$$ and 1T. But he is 33 yo and will announce retirement next season. But he will soon be 6* and I got him cheap and avoided bidding war becoz of his age. He will replace as Jokic will retire at the end of season. And who knows, this guy may be my 1st player to retire at 6*

Here he is-(Inverted again as this is from phone)

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-uploadfromtaptalk1390036862380.jpg

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-uploadfromtaptalk1390036882556.jpg
    khris and Dman2pt like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I Signed a new ST 5* 69Q 3 Skill Points from 6* for 14 million$$$$ and 1T. But he is 33 yo and will announce retirement next season. But he will soon be 6* and I got him cheap and avoided bidding war becoz of his age. He will replace as Jokic will retire at the end of season. And who knows, this guy may be my 1st player to retire at 6*

Here he is-(Inverted again as this is from phone)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1390036862380.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	18276

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1390036882556.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	18277
    You alone? was so easy LOL
    I did not know that is called "fitness" what I see as the "resistance" of the player, now I understand why nobody understand me xD

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Seventh Heaven - Day 6

We are done on transfers, I signed a 22 year old MR 5*153 with playmaker for 1T, Decided its cover for Petersen since we didn't have sufficient cover there and we have decided to postpone the development of a new player until next season or season after since it's not entirely urgent. Todays matches weren't brilliant either but it's the results that count.

League Round 4: Seventh Heaven 3-0 Red devil FC We struggled to find a way to play against a 3N-1-5-1, Good job that Benayoun had his free-kicks into gear here as he scored a hat-trick with ALL 3 goals coming from direct free-kicks and this won him MOTM.

RR "Shark" Cup 2nd Round, 2nd Leg: Seventh Heaven 0-0 OTTOMANS 1453 (2-2 on aggregate: Seventh Heaven win on away goals.) We played the dandelion for the first time in many seasons to try and find a better way of playing against Ottomans 3N-2W-3N-2, And we defended a lot better with Harrison commanding the back line with a MOTM winning performance shutting out the Ottomans attack, However we lacked adventure going forward and Kusama really should of scored before HT to give us a useful advantage, We held onto the 0-0 draw and progress by the away goals rule but we didn't play for that score.
    I love your new team name. There is a lapdancing club in Glasgow called Seventh heaven. Any links? Lol!!!
    Dman2pt and July Fourth like this.

FCB
    M Pavan is back on 8* ...

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You alone? was so easy LOL
    I did not know that is called "fitness" what I see as the "resistance" of the player, now I understand why nobody understand me xD

2 minutes before him, I saw a guy 18 yo with same Q. I had just 1 Token so I waited till the very end. And i was a second too late to place the bid. It was not accepted and the auction finished. And surprisingly no one bid on him whilw tjere was a bidding war on a 28yo player....... If I had bid!!!! He could have played 4-5 seasons and could have even turned 7* next season with avg training if I had tanked.... My 1st 7*!!!!! well, no regrets.... Will look for such a DR or AML/AMC.... and he is not bad. Only he will retire next season
    khris likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

LOLs My 2nd frnd removed me.... I played 5 friendlies in 3 days. He probably doesn't know about assymetrical frndlies..... Doesn't matter as he used to never return my packs Now Ineed to make new ones for THIS season...... I still have a good one. We share packs and support each others whenever possible. And of course, I have that useless Mourinho....
    Dman2pt likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

Dreamer
    2 stupid draws in league .. ytd 3-0 up and 3-3 FT, today 2-0 up and 2-2 .. dominated both games in term of shots but they have like 75% conversion rate rofl .. sigh
    Cat Harrison and Chester FC like this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I love your new team name. There is a lapdancing club in Glasgow called Seventh heaven. Any links? Lol!!!
    When my club celebrates an "anniversary" season, I decide to change my club name and colours for a bit of fun since I'm July Fourth the rest of the time. Last year I choose to name my team Julio Quatro which basically is July Fourth in Spanish.

Seventh Heaven actually stemmed from the clubs recent success on the game and has nothing to do with lap dancing clubs lol, Last Season July Fourth won the treble for the 7th time and put the club into "Seventh Heaven" and it became a fitting name for this seasons 2nd anniversary season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League - R5: 1-1 at home, opponent 4Q weaker, our avg ratings after game 7.0, opponent around 6.5, we had +15% bonus for ball possesion, for opponent this is 2nd point in 5 games in league...

yesterday we won 1-0 against team 6Q weaker... how fight for TOP4?

------------------------------------------------

Cup: 4 games - 4x better statistics than opponent - 3 wins - 1 draw
    League: 5 games - 3x better statistics, 1x same level, 1x worse, 2W-1D-2L

friendlies: 3 games - 3x better statistics, 3 wins (why 3/3 ?)

friendly game against the best team on server (20Q higher than we), we lost only 0-2, other statistics on this same level...

why we need 5-7 shots on target for one goal, opponents only 2-4 shots on target for one goal? and GK from opponent teams have around 4-6 saves in single game... our GK 0 or 1 save

Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast