Thread: decided to try something

Banned

decided to try something

Since this is a season that one of my accounts is tanking since he came in 2nd last season and its time to build up the skill points, I am going ot go crazy and do the itayfranko thing for the whole season to see what happens. I will still play the cup and cl for keeps but the league is a tank all the way.

I will put a stupid formation for the whole season and make sure my guys are tired and no morale

Now we are 2!!!
    but I will tank 2 months LOL to "organize" my new team strategy and all this ..-.-'

Is possible that like in my 1st month of tanking 4 months ago, you can win the CL... is different when you play "all to 1", or whan you play to be in 3 competitions, and every day. good luck :P

i wanted to try something, too lazy to start ATM. will probably try with a newly created FB next season
    i want to see whether or not its possible to score, a complete ZERO in the league
    of course no walkovers. illegal formations, players out of position and other tanking laws still apply
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat