Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Big difference in price

Apprentice
    I disagree... first of all... he is a 3star for the level, but 5star for some other... so the auction can be hard to win in every case. And a "slow" 5-stars is not so far expensive than a "fast" 3-star.
    Second point... in every case, even if the 5star is slow to gain SP it will be always stronger than the 3star, given the same training, at least for the whole season, so when then it's time to change him in every case :-)
    In any case, everyone uses the strategy he preffers, just it looks strange to me.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Tell me for private how train this player, I' am trying to do a guide of prices-training-age-level. :P

Fair point, still learning the game. The auction cost me one token so no bidding war. I thought it was a good deal to buy him and raise him to sell, but maybe that strategy want work in this game as it did in 'Hattrick' if you ever player it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    I disagree... first of all... he is a 3star for the level, but 5star for some other... so the auction can be hard to win in every case. And a "slow" 5-stars is not so far expensive than a "fast" 3-star.
    Second point... in every case, even if the 5star is slow to gain SP it will be always stronger than the 3star, given the same training, at least for the whole season, so when then it's time to change him in every case :-)
    In any case, everyone uses the strategy he preffers, just it looks strange to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12