Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Auctions are taking the p**s

Rookie

Auctions are taking the p**s

Now I'm on level 10, I find it extremely difficult to get 5* players unless I use loads of tokens in the bidding. I'm not even sure I'm bidding against real players, or could it be Nordeus using computer players to bid against me. I'm sick of buying tokens (with real money) just to see them return nothing in the transfer market. I seriously considering packing in. Nordeus must be raking it in!

the same I said during months, add, add friends, of +1 +2 +3 levels than you, because, the teams +3 levels than you, recive 1 youngs of 2 stars every 12 days, and for you this young player have not 2*, have 5* in your level. So, try to add friends, is the better strategy if you don't wanna waste-waste-and-waste, try to add 6,7,8 teams of +2 and +3 levels ok?..
    for my experience, I share it lots of times, I don't buy in the marker because I was during more than 60 round in a bidding war for a player and I lost, thats why, I prefeer waste 50 tokens in a scout... but at now I don't wanna waste, and this is the way, add.
    leefisher likes this.

bid next week, its usually when the tranny becomes a tumbleweed. they seriously should let us reclaim some tokens we lost
    just lost 12 tokens too. i know thats nothing compared to the buyers and those who complete ads
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

specially when there is asians bidding they most have like 100000s of tokens because I see them going to round 40 like it is nothing
    leefisher likes this.

check your time zone you are like midnight there is no too many people

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    the same I said during months, add, add friends, of +1 +2 +3 levels than you, because, the teams +3 levels than you, recive 1 youngs of 2 stars every 12 days, and for you this young player have not 2*, have 5* in your level. So, try to add friends, is the better strategy if you don't wanna waste-waste-and-waste, try to add 6,7,8 teams of +2 and +3 levels ok?..
    for my experience, I share it lots of times, I don't buy in the marker because I was during more than 60 round in a bidding war for a player and I lost, thats why, I prefeer waste 50 tokens in a scout... but at now I don't wanna waste, and this is the way, add.
    Khris, Thanks for that. I have a few friends a cuple of levels above me. I can see his fringe players. How can I bid for them?
    khris likes this.

I do most of my bidding just before the season ends (as long as they are 5* but close to 6* so I can train them back to 5* once the season starts again.) I only do that if I really need new players to start on the new season. Otherwise I wait until like round 8 in the league.
    leefisher and Cat Harrison like this.
    Wolf FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by leefisher View Post
    Khris, Thanks for that. I have a few friends a cuple of levels above me. I can see his fringe players. How can I bid for them?
    If you selected your friend's player, you have the Make Offer option available, except for scout level players.
    khris likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    I do most of my bidding just before the season ends (as long as they are 5* but close to 6* so I can train them back to 5* once the season starts again.) I only do that if I really need new players to start on the new season. Otherwise I wait until like round 8 in the league.
    If you you wait for the season to turnover,then all previous level 6 are now your level 5 BUT, closer to 6 for you.
    ID players before end of season, research their stats and put in your offer on day 1.

Exactly as DiZZee say, you just have to go to your friends team and if they are in your server, you click under the player, and you will see a place that say; make an offer.

Actually, I am in my 14th season and I have my 4th Goalkeeper, well.. have to start looking for the 5th....-.-' (I like this position a lot, because I was fan of oliver Kahn) and, to obtain my actual GK, called Songo'o (GK of Deportivo de la Coruña when they won the league 15 years ago) I did an offer of the 50% more of his value.
    His value was 18M and my offer was of 27M for a 5* GK that need only 1 skill point for the 6*... but his team was of same level as me, and thats why I did a high offer,, so, in the case of the 2* youngers that recive a better team 3 levels under you from the academy, will be more easy the deal.
    Too in future, with the academy at max, you will recive 2 players from every 12 days, and the player of 4-5* in my case, is always interesting.
    yeah, they cost 24 tokens, but, train fast, and in my case are very efective and loyal, so that's a 2nd option.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast