Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Who said tanking was hard ? pff :)

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    3 games to go ........update :-

Attachment 19067

P 23 L23 GF 2 GA 145 P 0 .......
    Nice but I think u won't be able to finish at 0 points. Last match Mourinho will troll u with a draw after going 4-0 down.... Just kidding, all the best
    littledude072 likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Nice but I think u won't be able to finish at 0 points. Last match Mourinho will troll u with a draw after going 4-0 down.... Just kidding, all the best
    well just lost my next one 7 nil 2 games to go and i'm playing a guy in 2nd and the other in 5th for my last 2 games
    no info for you my watchers :P

Rookie
    please explain me why do u choose to lose....i'm new to the game and i'm sure there's a catch but i do not know which is it and i'm curious

People choose to tank because the game rewards team by making he following season easier Each level has it's own sub levels so tanking places you in an easier sub level. Also your players keep their stats so can achieve higher star ratings Unlike real life where failure would be punished these games do not do that because they do not want you to leave so find a way of keeping you interested by making it easier for you so you can continue to get false trophy's and fell good about yourself and making think you are a superb player. In reality it's a way of making someones who sucks at the game spend more on tokens.
    Last edited by newbie1001; 02-06-2014 at 08:26 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1001 View Post
    People choose to tank because the game rewards team by making he following season easier Each level has it's own sub levels so tanking places you in an easier sub level. Also your players keep their stats so can achieve higher star ratings Unlike real life where failure would be punished these games do not do that because they do not want you to leave so find a way of keeping you interested by making it easier for you so you can continue to get false trophy's and fell good about yourself and making think you are a superb player. In reality it's a way of making someones who sucks at the game spend more on tokens.
    Actually you missed the main reason ... and why i'm doing it ....... I'm at teh very top of my server , so ALOT LESS quality players on transfer market. So ive gone back a year to make more quality players available. I get a mostly 3 star quality on transfers ... the odd 4 .... and 5 only comes up near the end of a season. My other team which is 2 divisions below me gets 5 stars all the time
    Last edited by TALON1973; 02-06-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Rookie
    Actually you missed the main reason ... and why i'm doing it ....... I'm at teh very top of my server , so ALOT LESS quality players on transfer market. So ive gone back a year to make more quality players available. I get a mostly 3 star quality on transfers ... the odd 4 .... and 5 only comes up near the end of a season. My other team which is 2 divisions below me gets 5 stars all the time
    Ok i understand now....u want to improve your team with better players that would be available once tanking....but why not make them available by progressing to the next level? i understand the reasoning i just can not comprehend the concept cause i think the satisfaction of winning with a lesser team is far greater than with a better team...my team that is a cl final away from treble this season is not by far the best in the league cup or cl....yet i loved competing with better teams see if i can find ways of defeating them
    DiZZee likes this.

I tanked after finding 5 Token buyers in my league. I had no chance of CL next season and I wouldn't spend money

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    Ok i understand now....u want to improve your team with better players that would be available once tanking....but why not make them available by progressing to the next level? i understand the reasoning i just can not comprehend the concept cause i think the satisfaction of winning with a lesser team is far greater than with a better team...my team that is a cl final away from treble this season is not by far the best in the league cup or cl....yet i loved competing with better teams see if i can find ways of defeating them
    There is no next level .... im at the very top. there are no other teams in a higher league than me so 5 star players are rare . I'm basically a feeder club to teams below me. tanking a season means i now will see 5 star players from the teams that go above me . they would be 4 star if i'd stayed in same league.

also , as i rarely invest real money in this i notice there are alot of teams with way higher points than me . this will level the playing field abit
    Last edited by TALON1973; 02-07-2014 at 05:18 PM.

Rookie
    There is no next level .... im at the very top. there are no other teams in a higher league than me so 5 star players are rare . I'm basically a feeder club to teams below me. tanking a season means i now will see 5 star players from the teams that go above me . they would be 4 star if i'd stayed in same league.

also , as i rarely invest real money in this i notice there are alot of teams with way higher points than me . this will level the playing field abit
    oh i thought there are endless levels....did not know there is a stop somewhere...yeah it's dumb to invest real money....i have a weak team too but i ain't spending a dime on tokens....**** spending be a manager with what u got....manage

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    oh i thought there are endless levels....did not know there is a stop somewhere...yeah it's dumb to invest real money....i have a weak team too but i ain't spending a dime on tokens....**** spending be a manager with what u got....manage
    Well in threory there are. But if you start playing top 11 on a brand new server you will be in a select few who are the "starter teams " which means if you get promoted each time your always going to be at the top of the server food chain = less quality players for you to select to buy in transfer market losing a seaon ( or even 2 ) gives you that ability to have a better choice. And avoid having to go token buying hopefully lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123