Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How is my team? (team pic posted)

you have a good team. but i support dhia's statement on training. never, ever, use hard training unless you have a lot of treatment packs to burn, or you have crazy hard-working youngsters who love training and get tons of training points. the ratio of skill points/condition of these two types of training is pretty much the same but you get higher chance of injuries. if you're smart and patient, you can calculate how long it takes until your next match and determine how many rest point you'll get. then you can manage your normal training session so that you can still have +/- 95% condition of your first team squad at kick off.

and more importantly, you can see by yourself that your old players can only get smaaaalll benefit of your training. so don't ever put your older player into hard training session, it's total useless. you never get benefit out of it. if your players got injured and your backup are only these oldies, then you could put them to rest. skill points gained from the match are much much higher than from training session and i think this is enough for them. unless of course your oldies are only a few skill points away from getting higher market value or a star

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He will be using the hard training to make up for the lack of champions league matches in Level 1. Hit training since players are not involved in too many games.
    Yes, but using hard training will increase the chance of injuries, especially with the bad grass quality he must have in level 1.
    Instead of hard-training his players, he could normal-train them twice.
    Last edited by Dhia Eddine Ghariani; 02-01-2013 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Forgot to quote

Quote Originally Posted by Dhia Eddine Ghariani View Post
    Yes, but using hard training will increase the chance of injuries, especially with the bad grass quality he must have in level 1.
    Instead of hard-training his players, he could normal-train them twice.
    2x normal training sessions = 1x hard session, injury risk would be the same.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    i have only bought 2 players (both cost me about 800k

Also where do i spend the skill points for a mideifleder ?

Quote Originally Posted by sports_fan39 View Post
    i have only bought 2 players (both cost me about 800k

Also where do i spend the skill points for a mideifleder ?
    Midfielders - Balance them out.

Rookie
    so defenders + keepers - put on defense

strikers - put on attack

midfielders - put on attack and physcial/mental ?

Quote Originally Posted by sports_fan39 View Post
    so defenders + keepers - put on defense

strikers - put on attack

midfielders - put on attack and physcial/mental ?
    Midfielders (not defensive/attacking), You need to cover skill points distribution to all 3 areas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12