Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: is this dumb or what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Only to me. hmmm

Ah.. I understand .. my view that your post is meanless as you only show your team and not the opposition team or their stats.

Well that's my view, that it's meaningless to judge a game if you can not see both sides. But as you say, this view would only be held by me as it doesn't agree with your troll and attack views.

But is my view beside the point? No that's my view. If you feel it is not valid that's ok with with, just don't expect me to care.

I don't need your permission to write my views here, and I will write what I think. You and your little troll chum will not force me to do otherwise.
    I dont expect you to care, nor do I want you to. I didnt start this thread for you, but for the whole of this forum to discuss.

As directed by Cat, keep your comments to the subject matter.

Banned
    So the results are in...

sorry not posting the opponents info, just on principle.

The opponents info is of little significance with this. How can these players get themselves out of bed in morning? Both mentally and physically?

In any game of football this team would get skelped everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    The opponents info is of little significance with this. How can these players get themselves out of bed in morning? Both mentally and physically?

In any game of football this team would get skelped everytime.
    exactly... can a person play a 90 minute game after running an olympic marathon???

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    I lost 2 of my best players to injury in that game.

all this shows is that you can win with no morale and no condition.

3W - 3D - 1L in last 7 games with this. How the hell can I lose besides putting an illegal formation. But again, this is to test morale and condition, since its too crazy to test with all of this plus illegal formation yet.

just establishing that you can win with no morale and condition and that seems to be true

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    I lost 2 of my best players to injury in that game.

all this shows is that you can win with no morale and no condition.

3W - 3D - 1L in last 7 games with this. How the hell can I lose besides putting an illegal formation. But again, this is to test morale and condition, since its too crazy to test with all of this plus illegal formation yet.

just establishing that you can win with no morale and condition and that seems to be true
    Only 2? Your players had such low morale and condition that im surprised they could even get up to do a p!ss never mind play a game of football!!!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-30-2014 at 12:19 AM.

Dreamer
    So the results are in...

sorry not posting the opponents info, just on principle.
    Then it still makes your posts meaningless.

You say you have many accounts, you are probably playing against yourself.

Complete waste of time, and only being done so you can cry cry cry about the results being unfair.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Only 2? Your players had such low morale and condition that im surprised they could even get up to do a p!ss never mind play a game of football!!!!!
    just ignore him BigB. I am not even going to acknowledge his existance and from now on, he is ignored on my list, so I could care less what he says as it will continue to have no bearing on what I post.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-30-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Dreamer
    just ignore him BigB. I am not even going to acknowledge his existance and from now on, he is ignored on my list, so I could care less what he says as it will continue to have no bearing on what I post.
    First sensible thing I've heard from you ever.

Pity your chum with his split personality doesn't follow your advice. I'm sure the rest of the forum would be thankful.

Banned
    hmmm, I see that someone posted something after me, and I can read who it is on the main thread list, but hmmmmm, do I actually give a hoot(im sure its a swear word in some other language) about what he/she said. no, and thats why I put the ignore list into play. works like a charm.

here is my team for tomorrow, even worse than today, with 2 newly injured. team playing against is 3Q worse than me and in the place just below me in the standings, so its pretty even.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast