Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: When to sell.........??

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I buy youths pretty regularly, and my advice is much the same as above... Train them, play them, and examine successful players of the same position ans see how their Skill Points are assigned, and work toward assigning them similarly on your youth. The problem with youngsters is their very even, and often need to be tweaked to get the best performance out of them. I ignore ratings until I have got their skills where I like.. if they then don't work... sell.
    satansboss likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    the solution that u are looking for is not in the stats or rating

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco De Bortolis View Post
    the solution that u are looking for is not in the stats or rating
    Care to enlighten me as to where I can find what I'm looking for? Or is it a secret?!
    Cat Harrison and satansboss like this.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I'd agree with everything cat's put, you could try 1 other thing and i know this sounds crazy but half the things that happen on this game are. I had a player who in value and quality should have been amazing but he kept getting 4-6 in his ratings. Someone on here suggested changing all the players details and as i'd kept him for a full season and tried everything else i thought why not

After that his stats are now consistent 7-9 figure that out?????

As for the person on this thread that says it doesn't matter i'd love to be on your server in your league because i think it does
    Cat Harrison and Harold007 like this.

With changing player details you are referring to what, nationality, name and such? Or just the stats/attributes by training?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    He meant the details...name/nat I think... it's hilarious that it helped, but ok
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    yes i changed everything player name, number, nationality

since im the only one that says rating doesnt matter here, it looks like im being called out, i feel special
    dont remember where i posted this but heres the funny story. won a game a long time over by over 6 goals. CF gets a hattrick goal and CAM gets a hattrick assist. both got 7 and 6. MOM goes to my LB who failed to score on a counter. dem ratings be random
    the ever so few times i can agree with ratings are when teams are in a slump
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...team-form.html
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I have player rating problems, they constantly around the 5-6, i am going to change there details and see what happens.

I will keep you posted.
    'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I give them a full season, how I do it is if there academy players with lower skill value I play them in the cups or as cover when short, if they gain skill quickly I keep them if they are constant failures I get rid, as for buying players heres something for all you lot, I NEVER check his game ratings!, I buy for position and skills only, I make the judge of them playing in my team, I try to keep the 18/19 year old best I can.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast