Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: That have absolutely no sense

That have absolutely no sense

I told you something. The system of that game you make its fking sux cuz how team avg 25.3 can draw with my team 39.1?! I was too good or what? It will be funny then. Weird is a last word i would say... All its fake and u make it with premeditation to get players angry, i mean really angry. If i dont buy token i will be a no one? Only champions league or cup i can win (its only my guess pff) or be in a 1/2 at least? Do something with that because its really freak. I know u will delete that post but maybe u will read this and (what the hell i am talking right now) u will think about that and make it another way.

With absolutely no regards.
    Just Me, one of a lot really mad players...

"?" have you heard abou what in spain is called as "el Alcorconazo" ? found in googe xD
    I too draw with low condition and against a team with some 9* players.
    Too you have to think that like my team, you look an avg of maybe 75, but I have players with some skills at 92, so... you have to compare the 11 vs 11.... and is like everyday we know here... quality is not all.

Dont give a s.it... Its happened a lot of time when i play a low avg team. This is why im so g@d d!mn angry, it have no sense. When i play a good team i win usually, when a low team i lose or draw. This aint gonna happened in real life everyday dont tell me such a lie. I play 5 seasons and now i see how it works.
    NORDEUS should say: Wont be the best? Buy 3131245351234123541 tokens (or more!)! We will be happy and u MAYBE will 1st on every tournament!

Buahaha dont tell me that freaking things cuz i will explode from laugh !
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-23-2014 at 03:21 AM.

The primary goal of any business is to generate money and they dominate the market right now.

First seasons are easy, almost everybody is champion in the second season, then they' put you in leagues with people who pay a lot... thus you either start spending real money. or you'll sink.

True. Lower levels are easier to play, you beat the lesser teams, have the occasional blips but all will be good.

Once you reach higher up the ranks you will meet players who tanked a season, who buy tokens, who win/farm tokens and who are just really good with counter-formations.

I lost twice to a player that was 10* lower than me twice in the league last season. All good, just one of those exceptional teams in that league. He finished 3rd, I was second.

Are the so called lesser teams playing 5 in defense or midfield or maybe narrow diamond? if they are then that is where the problem lies. Are you playing Attacking? Don't take these teams for granted. Whatever the level a 5 man flat line is hard to penetrate and they play counter most times.

And btw, I think token buyers will have more challenges to succeed as Nordeus will identify them as potential repeated buyers and some matches may be rigged (equivalent to match fixing in real life) just so more token are bought. Ppl who buy tokens would probably get more frustrated than non-token buyers when they don't succeed after investing time & money.

Play this game by accepting that it is a money-making app/game. Tokens are their source of income. They don't need all of us to buy tokens. The 20-80 rule applies. If 20% of players regularly buy tokens, it contributes to 80% of their profit. And I would think more than 20% are token buyers and new players coming in willing to pay.

In a nutshell, non-token buyers probably need more patience and need to pay more attention to details when it comes to matches because your team is like a small fish in a pond full of big fishes & bot fish.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 01-23-2014 at 09:17 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Ziomek Dobry Ziomek View Post
    That have absolutely no sense
    Yeah, I often see posts such as this which make no sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjas View Post
    Yeah, I often see posts such as this which make no sense...
    lol. ..

its a load of bolxxxx this game no more money coming your way wnkres how can a team be constantly be be beaten by teams of obvious less skill or talent it just seems all you want is more money off players who can afford to pay ....well no more of me ...up the baggies...now eff off top eleven ..

I give up. I will play for a few seasons more and I will see. I dont want to have more anger then thats worth. If u treat me, cuz u do that, again i just turn off that game. Just let know to u, and other mad players. Cya

If everyone that gives up has already.given some real money to them... lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast