Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Morale - Please Explain

Morale - Please Explain

What forces impact player morale? Short of expending those blue morale boosters, how does one improve a player's morale? Is it important to give lesser players a start here and there to keep morale from being an issue? With the better players does getting an occasional rest help maintain good morale ? Or is it all an illogically random crap shoot?

nope, if you give a player a rest youll end up damaging morale. the sure way to gain morale is a pretty high win bonus. match ratings also count towards morale but dont rely on that because sometimes the ratings are just random
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    nope, if you give a player a rest youll end up damaging morale. the sure way to gain morale is a pretty high win bonus. match ratings also count towards morale but dont rely on that because sometimes the ratings are just random
    even what you said doesnt guarantee morale increasing. cracitot had a thread that showed that morale rarely increases and you need ratings of 8 or 9 to actually get increased morale. and we now know that ratings are practically random. fiick. shat. poop. punis. twot.

just thought I would throw in some random fake swearing for somebody's pleasure.

i know, just giving hecho some tips
    the stat is a lie, just keep giving them morale packs, no other way to raise morale
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Well my viewpoint as lot of people know is that this game to do the simulations of matches uses the skills of players and the hidden skills.
    I was trying to know via Nordeus Support in what skills and % of these affect the losing of morale and had no answer to "don't have advantadge".
    Logicall, because too I ask for how affect to the other skills the (-) of condition, and is not fair if they talk with me and give me the "key" of this game.

So, that's my opinion, affects in something. In some conditions. Did not study that because I really think that affects less than losing condition, or for example when you put a player in wrong position too he have a "penalty" in some skills in the sense of how is he effective, so, condition (-) % that loose player depending of resistance is 1st, 2nd is wrong place, 3rd maybe morale in less %. Too is posible in some players that did not play for some matches have a +% effectiveness, but I'm not 100% sure... some people here know how work usually my substitute players that are only 20 min on field after days without play....
    so, that's not so simple.... ...(-.-)'

I hope one day nordeus will share something more clear about how morale or condition reduce how effective is a player.... because I usually do goals with players "0" condition, so, as I said, thats not so easy.....

Pro
    My blue boosters are 200. Only use because I get embaressed.
    Another team I had , played without boosters, with no unusual effects.
    The only thing that could be looked at a little deeper is low morale vs yellow card...suspicious!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, in my 35T team I had a string of bad results that just killed my morale. I have 0$ bonus set on that team, I need every cent I can get.

I figured it would be a good experiment in how they behave with the starting eleven all in yellow morale, one orange.

I have tried to be there for matches to see how they do, and to get the boosters to fix them up.
    Well, they did get a couple more cards the next few games, but I lucked out in that I was facing some lower teams, so I had some good wins, the guys got good ratings and some improved out of the yellow!

The other thing I notice is if you fix them up to 100, they seem to take longer to lose morale, so maybe there is a minor relation to morale/cards/ratings.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]