Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Rant: This game has gone from being great to being fuxed beyond belief!

Thanks for your comments. I'll mostly likely give myself a rest and tank the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    It seems strange to me that so many players appear on the forum after a relatively short period of time saying they're leaving.
    You can't win every game and every season Pitanorf
    I fine with this, I've lost to higher rated and lower rated teams that are within a few Q points as mine and have gracefully accepted those. The point I was trying to articulate is the amount of time of effort I have invested these past few T11 seasons look like its all gone to waste - the results at times have been mystifying and just doesn't make sense. I've read in other thread where it has been argued that results are scripted / actions are scripted I don't want to believe it but there are certain game traits / patterns that does make me wonder, e.g. whenever I see an injury where the player can't continue his team seems to scored within a few minutes of that.

When it comes to the txt commentary if you have a friend that plays it organise a friendly and then watch the match on both phones or laptops you'll be surprised by what you see. The commentary is very different leading both managers to have a different opinion of how the match is going.

Don't give up so early just learn the nuances of the crazy world that is top 11 and come back stronger
    Fair enough, but I'm only able tell report on what I can see my screen and for the first 45 mins of my CL match I was solidly camped in the opponents half yet his shot count kept going up, something is wrong here - either the count or the play indicator, either way it should be fixed?

i have problem with shot efficacy, i have the worst attack in league... i had many games where had 8-10 shots on target and scored only 1 goal, few days ago i had 7 shots on target, opponent only 1 shot on target and draw 1-1, yesterday i had 7 shots, opponent 8 shots and i lost 0-3 but my players was after power training, four days ago i bought 11 new players, 7 for first 11, and wait for next season, btw ratings for my MCs was good, 3 MCs have ratings 7-8, only one MC have 6-7

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    Congrats to ur opponent! He fetched a win vs a stronger opponent������ You maybe should have gone defensive and counter attack upon seein his team attack a lot..

@rastaman: why r u still playing this game if u think so little of it???????? Seems very weird to me that I always see u here whining... No credibility.

Me i don't buy or farm tokens or packs, and I win and when I lose, I don't come here to whine and blame the "axis of evil" or terrorists..... Good day
    I play because I am testing things and its a fairly acceptable time waster.

and you dont see me whining. impossible. I dont whine. I point out injustices and bullshiot. like your post for example. saying I whine is bullshiot. I just pointed that out.

congrats to you and your whole family tree for not coming here to whine, but you just lied to everyone here in saying that you dont whine, because that is what you just said to me...a whine about why I am still playing with no credibility.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    The first champions league final i reached i got beat by a team 8 qty points lower than me. I was winning 1-0 he had 2 corners in the last 8 mins and won 2-1. I was gutted but i learnt from it and i've never lost a final since
    what could you possibly learn? what did you learn that made you not lose a final since? I am DYING to know.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    what could you possibly learn? what did you learn that made you not lose a final since? I am DYING to know.
    i'm curious to know too ahahah... but the guy maybe has a really strong team and he is still in low levels....
    This game fools everyone in the low levels. Because with a decent team, in full bots' league, you win without difficulties. But then, then slowly the game change. The league become full of semiactive and you get trolled 4-5 times a season. Then, when you reach my lvl, you are in league with 13 active opps. One day you beat them 5-0 4-0 4-2, after 2 weeks you lose 1-6 0-7... same tactics, same opps ahahaha.
    but i know that who won a lot in low levels will not arrive at lvl17-18. Coz when they get trolled 1 time they abandon
    Chester FC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Absolutely right, which is why I seek out competition on a similar level.
    Active managers want to compete. It helps them improve their squad , tactics and game enjoyment. Hope you have fun playing this game as well.
    This is actually sth I haven't really thought of yet. And I still do btw. I guess what you (should) learn after a few seasons is that loosing to a 5-10 weaker side isn't actually that uncommon. It does look huge in the lower lvls though.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    This game fools everyone in the low levels. Because with a decent team, in full bots' league, you win without difficulties. But then, then slowly the game change. The league become full of semiactive and you get trolled 4-5 times a season. Then, when you reach my lvl, you are in league with 13 active opps. One day you beat them 5-0 4-0 4-2, after 2 weeks you lose 1-6 0-7... same tactics, same opps ahahaha.
    but i know that who won a lot in low levels will not arrive at lvl17-18. Coz when they get trolled 1 time they abandon
    It seems to be a very common theme with this game.

People start off the game winning and think the game is great so they spend some money buying tokens and give it good reviews in places like google store, which will lure new players, and then a few months in they realise the game is a pile of crap by which time its too late. They have already spent their money and helped in attracting new players who will do the exact same and so it just keeps going on and on like that.

In some ways Nordeus deserve some credit for coming up with such a cunning plan.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

His squad may have had a rating of 38 but his 'team' may have a much higher rating.......for all the crap players you keep it will lessen your average squad rating........so it doesn't mean he was a lesser team than yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    It seems to be a very common theme with this game.

People start off the game winning and think the game is great so they spend some money buying tokens and give it good reviews in places like google store, which will lure new players, and then a few months in they realise the game is a pile of crap by which time its too late. They have already spent their money and helped in attracting new players who will do the exact same and so it just keeps going on and on like that.

In some ways Nordeus deserve some credit for coming up with such a cunning plan.
    Of course they deserve credit.... Their Management and marketing teams deserves the credit, but not their programmers. Their programmers deserve nothing, the game is running only because of their good marketing strategies......

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Of course they deserve credit.... Their Management and marketing teams deserves the credit, but not their programmers. Their programmers deserve nothing, the game is running only because of their good marketing strategies......
    Of course...i often think they have 8 year old students doing the programming because some of the changes that need to be made are so simple it's not real yet Nordeus can't make them.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast