Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: How is this for a troll result?

Banned

How is this for a troll result?

I am tanking on this account as well as the other that has no condition and morale. Trying to lose and testing a 4-4-2. it seems to win more often than not.

I HATE WHEN I TANK AND I WIN!!!!

1 man down after 7 min and a superior team cant capitalize and win

Is this not getting to you yet Nordeus??? these results are not one-offs, as they happen too often. this should be embarrassing you and your credibility in producing a reliable and realistic game. pfffft!
    Last edited by rastaman70; 02-03-2014 at 01:46 PM.
    pitanorf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post

I am tanking on this account as well as the other that has no condition and morale. Trying to lose and testing a 4-4-2. it seems to win more often than not.

I HATE WHEN I TANK AND I WIN!!!!

1 man down after 7 min and a superior team cant capitalize and win

Is this not getting to you yet Nordeus??? these results are not one-offs, as they happen too often. this should be embarrassing you and your credibility in producing a reliable and realistic game. pfffft!
    Why do you seem to start new threads every two minutes with pointless rubbish!!

You moan about Nordeus's credibility? - Looking at your old posts you moan about how unrealistic and bad the game is and how bad the engine is? ... If your that unhappy with everything don't play simple!

Instead of trashing Nordeus and the games bad points (which should be listed in 'suggestions and improvements' how about making your threads a little less negative and a little more constructive!

I can say the same to you Teri. If you do not like his whining, just do not post in his threads. When people share their feeling they calm down and feel better.
    rastaman70 and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Banned
    Hmmm...Something interesting is going on here......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by masyaf View Post
    i can say the same to you teri. If you do not like his whining, just do not post in his threads. When people share their feeling they calm down and feel better.
    exactly!!!! All your posts are the same...ripping into people where there are things that are obviously wrong. your posts are hardly constructive and quite negative. almost like a certain typtex person......
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Miller View Post

You moan about Nordeus's credibility? - Looking at your old posts you moan about how unrealistic and bad the game is and how bad the engine is? ... If your that unhappy with everything don't play simple!

Instead of trashing Nordeus and the games bad points (which should be listed in 'suggestions and improvements' how about making your threads a little less negative and a little more constructive!
    If u don't like the negative posts against nordeus, stop coming here, as u will continue to see such posts!!! U r no one to tell what should be posted and what not. Rastaman, FYI, was doing an experiment on the much asked questiin,"What affects the end results of matches?" and has proved a million times already that condition and morale mean nothing(now don't take the "million" thing literally or I will have to explain it all over again that it was a hyperbole) So please stop whining about others whining. And whenever any discussion is going on stop intervening and talking crap about someone and targeting him!!! U like the game a lot, then play and stop speaking against those that are trying to find faults in it and helping disillusioned players!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Ever heard of the Ljepoje Wall?
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Ever heard of the Ljepoje Wall?

Ya it like all the players partying in the middle of the ground in 2 lines of 5 each like 0-5-5-0-0 with the DM* with red arrows and the M*s with Blue arrows. And that poor GK in the forever alone figure who was abandoned by his teammates, so he is crying in the goal singing, "Tonight I am feeling Like an astronout, sending SOS from this tiny box( the D), I am stuck up here and the world forgot, can I please come out"

P.S For all those wondering about the song sung by the GK, it is Astronaut by Simple Plan....
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 02-03-2014 at 03:49 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri Miller View Post

This isn't a dig at you, but how would you suggest a 'constructive' spin could be put on the game Rastaman has highlighted? What are the positives from looking at it?

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    This isn't a dig at you, but how would you suggest a 'constructive' spin could be put on the game Rastaman has highlighted? What are the positives from looking at it?
    Shhh... He is sleeping, don't disturb him.......

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast