Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: planning for new season

new plans for the new season, find a new game, this one is done!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    Saving tokens and avoiding temptation to buy anyone and shifting one striker out as my other two are scouts and will do for next season.

So I'll be after a ST, MR+, DR+ and probably another MC and I'll have a pretty balanced 22 man squad!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I will be looking at all positions over the next two days as mangers hurry to sell there older/ poorer unwanted players, this is heaven to me as I find you don't get involved in to many bidding wars and ofton I pick up better players than I have from higher level managers clear outs. I will wait till the first day of the new season the buy a MC scout as this is now the only position I have not upgraded to scout players over the last few seasons, I will if I can also pick up 1 ST or DC later if one come available.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I will be looking at all positions over the next two days as mangers hurry to sell there older/ poorer unwanted players, this is heaven to me as I find you don't get involved in to many bidding wars and ofton I pick up better players than I have from higher level managers clear outs. I will wait till the first day of the new season the buy a MC scout as this is now the only position I have not upgraded to scout players over the last few seasons, I will if I can also pick up 1 ST or DC later if one come available.
    Great minds...

I have offloaded a few players for cash and have signed some decent players already. This to avoid bidding wars in the next level and most that I have bought the past couple of days are just a few rating below 6* (means 5* next season) which i feel is sufficient quality addition to the team. So far spent 2 tokens for 2 DCs with SA, and 4 tokens for a fast trainer ST. Good track record/stats for all three.
    Skidz likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

New season? need more token token token token ..
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Great minds...

I have offloaded a few players for cash and have signed some decent players already. This to avoid bidding wars in the next level and most that I have bought the past couple of days are just a few rating below 6* (means 5* next season) which i feel is sufficient quality addition to the team. So far spent 2 tokens for 2 DCs with SA, and 4 tokens for a fast trainer ST. Good track record/stats for all three.

We are a select few!, managers should donate generously to us for our guidence. Pmsl.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    We are a select few!, managers should donate generously to us for our guidence. Pmsl.
    Quite surprised I did not get into any bidding wars for a couple of players I bid on yesterday. Spent 6 tokens on 3 players...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    new plans for the new season, find a new game, this one is done!
    Superb quote...

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Quite surprised I did not get into any bidding wars for a couple of players I bid on yesterday. Spent 6 tokens on 3 players...
    Bought a 5* 21 year old midfielder yesterday only cost me 5T quite happy with that!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I need none for this and maybe the next season. i prefer few good than many crap, I tend to keep a short team with carefull chosen players to who i am often add packs and if needed adding roles. So the plans are to have all of them at 7* by mid season in order to compete better in the final stages of competitions (if i reach there).
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast