Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree1085Likes

Thread: Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We played better 11 vs 11 then 11 vs 10

Our last hard game, 4 points advantage and almost impossible to win the title, next 2 games are versus 11th and 13th.

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    We win cupppppp and league ! Tomorrow cl final againts my second team and we win triple this season
    Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-screenshot_10.jpg
    khris, Dman2pt and Chris Rath like this.
    NLAM FC
    Sezona 9- Nivo 9

Cup WINNERS: 2
    Champions League WINNERS: 1
    League WINNERS: 5

Rookie
    Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-screenshot_11.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    NLAM FC
    Sezona 9- Nivo 9

Cup WINNERS: 2
    Champions League WINNERS: 1
    League WINNERS: 5

And with a 6-1 against the 4th,
    Port vale FC, won his 1st league.

Now let's enjoy and think in our 1st Champions League :P
    Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-t2-port-v-against-world-fc.jpg

Hurra. (^-^)'

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka Vujovic View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_11.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	20438
    congratulations!
    Luka Vujovic likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Kentucky FC news:
    With a 0-0 at the 3rd Kentucky FCs chances to win the title are marginal since I am 5 points behind St. Domingo.
    We could get a win at St. Domingo in the returning match, but lost too many points vs. smaller teams. That is sad, but it was another interesting season with 9-10 active managers. Cudos to all of them.
    Goal for next season is to grab some money in order to build the World Arena.

Troll F.C. news:
    Better news from Troll F.C., who could reach the title at league level 10. That is a good archievement of the team, since its a 32 token team and I only watch the league matches from time to time (2 matches this season), but keep the moral up with friendlies when I have time.
    The server is not as strong as Kentuckys, most managers were semi-active and so a 4-1-4-1/4-4-2 tactics mix worked.

Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-trollfcleague.jpg
    Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-trollfcteam.jpg
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

See some 5* with very high value on market and close to scout but just 3 day from new season. Wait for next season and buy them. Tomorrow, I have Leg match at 12 and CL final at 3. That is really close so I think I will need doping for my team.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Apprentice
    Well 2 days left and my team managed to draw against a much weaker opponent after beating the number 2 and 3 team 4:0 each.
    Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-06-um-17.32.45.jpgSeason 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-06-um-17.35.41.png

And 2nd spot team won. Now I have to win the last 2 remaining games and hope that my opponents struggle...too bad. Why did I have to get trolled so close to the end of season

Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-06-um-21.12.39.jpg

Oh yeah. We lost in CL semi finals to a much stronger opponent. After getting a 2:2 away in first leg (which surprised me a lot) we lost 5:2 at home.

In Cup we lost the final 1:0. Could not attend the game since I was asleep.

After all it's just my second season, first full season I play. So I am pretty happy. My players got a lot of skillpoints for playing so many matches for a long time.
    I am looking forward to next season. Got me some tokens and money saved up and I am ready to buy some new players once the new season starts. Hopefully I can call one of those mystical Nordeus Gen players mine, which I have never seen so far
    Cat Harrison, Dman2pt and fugazi like this.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Shark Cup - FINAL

El Capo 0-1 July Fourth
    July Fourth win 8th Cup

Well folks... We did it again... We won the Cup back from the very good team that took it from us in QF's last season, Both teams worked really hard, But it was July Fourth's organisation and team decision that maybe made the difference, We had our only remaining 9* player Benayoun suspended because I subbed him in and got a yellow card, kind of a silly mistake. So we had a decision to make and we opted for Fuad Martin to take on Benayoun's role and he didn't disappoint after he found the only goal of the game in the 16th minute of the first half with a well struck effort from distance, July Fourth had been knocking on the door and El Capo had a couple of chances blocked, There was a opportunity for us to make it 2-0 with Kusama getting through and blasting it over, Regal was always alert to the dangerous 8* and 9* attacking players that El Capo had and everytime he won and cleared the ball during the match, El Capo did come close when Nikolov had a free kick saved by Beech and the corner was headed away by Regal yet again. Even towards the end of the game players like Petersen, Papaleo and Miku all had to do some defending and Miku had an opportunity to scpre for us at around 75 minutes but Piovi won the tackle before Miku could get an attempt on goal. Eventually the clock run down and time ran out for El Capo and Fuad Martin became the hero as we held on to win by a single goal.

The "Original" Fuad Martin maybe retiring at BvB this weekend sadly, But the July Fourth version of the same player has created a little piece of history and legacy at the club this evening!!! Thanks Fuad!!!

Goals: Martin (16) MOTM: Regal
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    YAY Fuad!

My Fuad Martin has just recovered from an injury in time for the last couple games with the team. I am sad that I couldn't win Cup again before he retired, but it was very busy late into the Season with participation in all three competitions, the best we have done in some time in Cup, so fairly successful. At the end of the Season the Captain's band will be given to Miguel Duhamel.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast