Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Agression

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    154

    Agression

    Fitness too

    Do these attributes matter at all when it comes to training?? For example, if I spend a few days training players and only intend on spending the skill points on Physical and Mental attributes, will it make a marked difference to stuff like recovery time, morale and to discipline??

    Or am I just better off spreading the points around. Perhaps putting them on specific skills - like attacking attributes to strikers and so on??

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    78
    Give points on all player attributes, at least I do so and its working good form me, im mean giving skill points to striker onyl in attacking ist a good Ide for exemple.
    ST with
    Defence Attack Phsysical
    50 58 53 NO!
    54 56 55 YES!

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Rok Lesničar View Post
    Give points on all player attributes, at least I do so and its working good form me, im mean giving skill points to striker onyl in attacking ist a good Ide for exemple.
    ST with
    Defence Attack Phsysical
    50 58 53 NO!
    54 56 55 YES!
    That is bollocks....of course it's better to make him better in the attacking phase than in the defensive one. Why would it be important for a striker to know tackling? or handling? give your points only for what that player's position is....a striker is better if he as 50 defence 70 attack and 60 physical. My best scorer and league's best scorer with 1 goal ratio every game in all competitions is 22 defence 42 attack and 29 physical.

  4. #4
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,557
    Skill points never affect recovery time or morale.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    Fitness too

    Do these attributes matter at all when it comes to training?? For example, if I spend a few days training players and only intend on spending the skill points on Physical and Mental attributes, will it make a marked difference to stuff like recovery time, morale and to discipline??

    Or am I just better off spreading the points around. Perhaps putting them on specific skills - like attacking attributes to strikers and so on??

    i preffer to use assign SP in this order for ST -> ATT PHY DEF / midfield-> PHY=ATT DEF / defenders and GK -> DEF PHY ATT
    i will show you some examples of what my players are able to with assigned sp like this EVEN i think it dosent make a huge difference but i like it this way the most
    Agression-screenhunter_60-feb.-10-19.19.jpg Agression-screenhunter_61-feb.-10-19.19.jpgAgression-screenhunter_62-feb.-10-19.19.jpgAgression-screenhunter_62-feb.-10-19.20.jpgAgression-screenhunter_63-feb.-10-19.20.jpgAgression-screenhunter_64-feb.-10-19.20.jpgAgression-screenhunter_64-feb.-10-19.22.pngAgression-screenhunter_65-feb.-10-19.22.pngAgression-screenhunter_65-feb.-10-19.23.jpg
    Agression-screenhunter_66-feb.-10-19.23.jpg

    Del piero was my player ( original name Juan Lombrana) and had similar stats at my team but then i sold him to my friend and he had same great stats..
    Last edited by Sev Toska; 02-10-2014 at 05:31 PM.

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    That is bollocks....of course it's better to make him better in the attacking phase than in the defensive one. Why would it be important for a striker to know tackling? or handling? give your points only for what that player's position is....a striker is better if he as 50 defence 70 attack and 60 physical. My best scorer and league's best scorer with 1 goal ratio every game in all competitions is 22 defence 42 attack and 29 physical.
    I have read that if your attacker is decent defensively he can block shots from the opposition. Not sure how useful it is mind, but I have seen in my games my strikers name cropping up on the commentary in this way. Not sure if it really makes a difference to the overall result though.

  7. #7
    Famous Skidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,399
    This is quite an interesting topic as I've always used auto select skill points for the last 4 seasons and its seems ok to me, what we need here is for some quite higher level players to put the player skills stats up so we can compare results.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

    Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    78
    well I dont like this meybe in top 11 but every player needs to be good at all positions in need to be a good player like in real life. What do you think a player in Real life with perfect dribling would do if hes slow like a Internet Exploler or does not know how to stop the ball(defence skills). But each manager has its own tactics thats my....

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    That is bollocks....of course it's better to make him better in the attacking phase than in the defensive one. Why would it be important for a striker to know tackling? or handling? give your points only for what that player's position is....a striker is better if he as 50 defence 70 attack and 60 physical. My best scorer and league's best scorer with 1 goal ratio every game in all competitions is 22 defence 42 attack and 29 physical.
    while its obvious that you should give the majoirity of pts to attacking if you are a ST, but neglect the defensive aspect you will cough up the ball with the infamous "but he makes a mistake" more often....apparently. not only that, but i prefer him to have speed and stamina as well so it just makes sense to give them all around with more going to attack of course.

    for example, out of every 4 pts, 2 go to attacking while one goes to defense and the other to physical.

  10. #10
    Rookie masyaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    117
    Finishing and shooting without strength is worthless i think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast