Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'Ask the devs' questions in here.

Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    this game is programmed to reflect reality!. Your striker has two legs. Both were programmed to be broken. However they only got the first one, so only realistic that the second leg is taken from the other striker. I hear there are plans to program accidental death of players as well... It goes something like this "van persie races towards the goal as a cross is whipped in from the flank. He makes a majestic leap, only to hit his head on the cross-bar and drop dead on the field. Unfortunate incident but it sometimes happens"

managerial control : Please substitute player. 1 token penalty to clean up the mess. 50 red packs to heal the player and he will be renamed "lazarus"
    pmsl :d

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    a question that comes up fairly often:

Why cannot the substitutions for a hurt player (especially the Keeper!) take less time?
    Sxrenity and Saransh Vatsa like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Could we possibly have a way to see our server name/title?

This would mean we could make a list of sorts of forum players on each server - managers could buy and sell players with each other and find friends on the same server
    littledude072 likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Ya and of couirce, how can there be no goals scored when the keeper is injured and "stretchered off" and is not replaced??? An elephant replaces him??? lol

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Could we possibly have a way to see our server name/title?

This would mean we could make a list of sorts of forum players on each server - managers could buy and sell players with each other and find friends on the same server
    easily with process hacker (its on sourceforge, dont worry)
    on the networks tab look for your browser with 'remote port' 1935. the last digit grouping under 'remote address' should be your server (server IP, but thats your server number too)
    i got the inspiration from here http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial-...tml#post216343, heres the indo groupings http://forum.topeleven.com/tambahkan...tml#post214291
    since i was inspired by the first link i sent him a message on how to do it with process hacker in english so others can jump in too, i see he hasnt made a thread yet

if you arent too busy could i ask a small favor? havent gotten a response from the 2nd linksies
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    easily with process hacker (its on sourceforge, dont worry)
    on the networks tab look for your browser with 'remote port' 1935. the last digit grouping under 'remote address' should be your server (server IP, but thats your server number too)
    i got the inspiration from here http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial-...tml#post216343, heres the indo groupings http://forum.topeleven.com/tambahkan...tml#post214291
    since i was inspired by the first link i sent him a message on how to do it with process hacker in english so others can jump in too, i see he hasnt made a thread yet

if you arent too busy could i ask a small favor? havent gotten a response from the 2nd linksies
    Seems very technical

But yeah, PM me and I'll see what i can do, if it's within reason

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    a question that comes up fairly often:

Why cannot the substitutions for a hurt player (especially the Keeper!) take less time?
    They have replied to this question in the ask the developer by saying - For a SUBSTITUTION to take place there needs to be an break in the game...
    LOL...What a FUNNY and useless answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    They have replied to this question in the ask the developer by saying - For a SUBSTITUTION to take place there needs to be an break in the game...
    LOL...What a FUNNY and useless answer...
    Well, technically in real football there does have to be a break in the game for a substitution.

For an injury like an ACL tear, in which the GK would be rolling around on the floor in agony, most teams would kick the ball out of play.

I don't think the game engine takes into account 'good sportsmanship' though.

#JFT96

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Seems very technical

But yeah, PM me and I'll see what i can do, if it's within reason
    its all good, i just requested my FB link to be removed from the 2nd link, looks like he removed all of them
    hoping artra makes the thread soon, its handy TBH

truth be told im still a noob when it comes to the internet ;P
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Thank for your helpful information

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast