Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'Ask the devs' questions in here.

'Ask the devs' questions in here.

This thread is the place to get our questions for 'ask the devs' sorted out. Lets try and establish what questions WE want the devs to answer.

I will update this post with the questions then nearer the time we will try and find out what are the most popular questions we want the answers to and to make sure Nordeus have no doubt what questions we want answered.

MDKII asked me to repeat that this will happen sometime at the end of March.

1 - Are special ability useful...Last time developers said yes they are useful when they kick in...Now the question is when do they kick in and whats the % chance of them kicking in ???

2 - Tell us in some detail about the game engine so that we can plan accordingly and thus the game will become more interesting and competitive...

3 - Does the passing, focus, tackling, pressing, marking style and focus passing has any effect on the game result...Because I used narrow diamond with passing down the flanks and I beat him 6-0 and then I used narrow diamond against the same team with passing through the middle and I beat him only 3-0...

4 - Do ARROWS have any effect in the game and if they do what arrow does what???

5 - How are results determined and when? explain us how many simulation the nge does and how much every factor influence the game...

6 - are there some players marked from the nge as ducks? like if we buy a 5* that in reality is considered a 2* or so... and thats why will always play bad?

7 - what happens during a max integer bid? what actions have they taken against the users?

8 - so I just want devs to improve a mobile version, it's still lacks features

9 - how can there be no saves when there are 10-15 shots and of them, 3-5 shots on target? hard to believe all were blocked.

10 - how can a GK have a rating of 4 when my team wins 4-0 and yet the opponents GK get a rating of 8 despite losing 4 goals and when both GK's made 1 save each?

11 - how does a manager win while playing with an illegal formation and only 20% possession?

12 - What about relevant stats for GK? so far they are lumped in with regular players

13 - When will Negotiations be available on Android?

14 - When will changing names of players cost 0 Tokens?

15 - When will the number of Ts needed for changing stadium name be reduced from 5T to 1T?

16 - why did they bring in new Transfer market without prior warning compared to other updates that they proposed

17 - Are special abilities in "hidden mode" by default in all players, without have the icon of special ability? (that's a yeah, I know if there's no icon/pic of special ability, we have to discover it)

18 - Does STRETCHING before match decreases the chance of injuries and if yes then by how much % ???

19 - Does MATCH PRACTICE before match increases the chance of winning and if yes then by how much % ???

20 - Does the engine decided to injure players that are crucial to our teams, or is it totally random?

21 - Do you tweak formations throughout the game? For example 4-5-1V used to dominate most others, now it seems like the standard 4-4-2 has increased in power, and I could say the same about the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond.

22 - can you explain why double corners seem to lead to a goal 99% of the time?

23 - does aerial defender SA give the player an increased chance of scoring headers?

24 - I'd like to ask if the captain has a great influence in my team.

25 - Does WIN BONUS has any effect in the game ?

26 - Do Offisde trap really working? and How do Offside trap work?

27 - Why cannot the substitutions for a hurt player (especially the Keeper!) take less time?

28 - Could we possibly have a way to see our server name/title? This would mean we could make a list of sorts of forum players on each server - managers could buy and sell players with each other and find friends on the same server

29 - Will there be a new 'create your own jersey/emblem contest' soon?

30 - What are the disadvantages of positioning a player out of his position ??? Which one is better - To play a 4 star player in position or a 5 star player out of position ???

31 - Which effect the game result????
    Team Quality/ formation/ SA/ Morale/ condition/ Home & Away/ Manager Presentor Not/ Training before match/ last games performances/ Facilities/ win bonus/ substitutes/ time spent on game/ ... ???

32 - Which effect the injuries most??
    Condition/ morale/ training/ phy & mental Q/ ...???

33 - Does watching your game gives any extra advantage to your team apart from 8% ball possession...If yes then what are the other advantages ???

34 - why do Dev`s never reply on forum and give MDKII a break ?? oh wait why does it take so long for MDKII to respond not just here but Bugs and tech issue`s forum

35 - if they are going to further improve the fixtures timing to include time zones to make home matches watcheable for all?

37 - Where are the logs about game changes?

38 - I would like Nordues to allow me to disable the mourihno option. I want the choice to not read his little advices.

39 - I want to ask on behalf of T buyers, when will scouts of 18 year of age be available in the scout list???

40 - Why has MDKII left the forum?
    Last edited by BigB79; 04-03-2014 at 11:25 PM.

Banned
    Nice thought only if the developers are willing to answer our questions in details...Not silly answers to our questions...The developers answer in such a fashion that any one who has played the game can answer them...
    davide-acdc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Nice thought only if the developers are willing to answer our questions in details...Not silly answers to our questions...The developers answer in such a fashion that any one who has played the game can answer them...
    For me this is the devs last chance. The relationship between them and the forum users is terrible and needs fixing. The devs have not answered questions that needed answering in previous ask the devs so this is intended to make sure they know what questions we need answers to.

Banned
    Q) 1 - Are special ability useful...Last time developers said yes they are useful when they kick in...Now the question is when they kick in and whats the % chance of them kicking in ???

Q) 2 - Tell us in some detail about the game engine so that we can plan accordingly and thus the game will become more interesting and competitive...

Q) 3 - Does the passing, focus, tackling, pressing, marking style and focus passing has any effect on the game result...Because I used narrow diamond with passing down the flanks and I beat him 6-0 and then I used narrow diamond against the same team with passing through the middle and I beat him only 3-0...

Q) 4 - Does ARROWS has any effect in the game and if then what arrow does ???
    CarlTaut and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Banned
    Some suggestion
    1) And please update the commentary...It's not a very difficult task...
    2) Show the rating of players after the decimal too...
    3) If some one looses in bidding say after round 10 then his half tokens should be returned...
    Keith D. likes this.

Banned
    1) How are results determined and when? explain us how many simulation the nge does and how much every factor influence the game...

2) when will released an explanation of the role of arrows?

3) how and when some Special Abilities such as "playmaker" play a part in the game?

4) are there some players marked from the nge as ducks? like if we buy a 5* that in reality is considered a 2* or so... and thats why will always play bad?
    rastaman70 and Chester FC like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    1) How are results determined and when? explain us how many simulation the nge does and how much every factor influence the game...

2) when will released an explanation of the role of arrows?

3) how and when some Special Abilities such as "playmaker" play a part in the game?

4) are there some players marked from the nge as ducks? like if we buy a 5* that in reality is considered a 2* or so... and thats why will always play bad?
    these are the questions... i honestly think that none of these above will be answered... coz nge is close to a pure random results generator
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 02-12-2014 at 11:23 AM.

Banned
    Yeah they will never be answered...Because if they accept that the result are just randomly generated only on the basis of rating and other things such as special ability, counter formation, passing style, possession are just myths then no one will play this game...

Although everyone knows it but an official declaration can be fatal for this game...

hope no onell close this, and hope you can keep up bigb

one thing bugs me the most. what happens during a max integer bid? what actions have they taken against the users?

this is a huge red flag for me, and i dont remember what i guesstimated but im guessing it was right, hence deleted by someone

Some question have been asked, so I just want devs to improve a mobile version, it's still lacks features

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast