Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'Ask the devs' questions in here.

Maybe one of the devs would like to take me out to dinner ?????????????????? pmsl sorry not adding much to the thread but maybe more chance of an answer lol

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    hope no onell close this, and hope you can keep up bigb

one thing bugs me the most. what happens during a max integer bid? what actions have they taken against the users?

this is a huge red flag for me, and i dont remember what i guesstimated but im guessing it was right, hence deleted by someone
    I cleared this with MDKII first so as long as we all behave ourselves they shouldn't have a reason to close, hopefully.

What is a max integer bid?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Maybe one of the devs would like to take me out to dinner ?????????????????? pmsl sorry not adding much to the thread but maybe more chance of an answer lol
    I think that should be the first question asked!!!!! lol.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

you know how there were many threads going about how people were bidding -2.15B after they passed +2.14B? yeah thats max integer. 32 bit softwares (i call them X32s cuz i be kewl) have a max number cap of around 2.15B. when unprotected software (mainly games) reach the cap they flip into the negatives

nothing deleteworthy here, just explaining X32 cap
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Uooo If I have to do a question, I wanna know about hidden skills, habiities and % for default.
    example.
    1-In what % affects skills loosing morale?
    2-And loosing condition?
    3-Are spacial abilities in "hidden mode" by default in all players, without have the icon of special ability? (that's a yeah, I know if there's no icon/pic of special ability, we have to diecover it)
    4-If; resistance = +20 than the other skills in points, you end the matches in the same state, without loosing effectiveness in a progresive form?
    5- defensive skills ( the last skill called "agarre de balon") affects in the fouls ( to shoot)?

Not a dev' and don't know if cricket like Saransh LOL

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    hope no onell close this, and hope you can keep up bigb

one thing bugs me the most. what happens during a max integer bid? what actions have they taken against the users?

this is a huge red flag for me, and i dont remember what i guesstimated but im guessing it was right, hence deleted by someone
    Yes that one bugs me too.
    littledude072 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    BigB ,

edit your OP to include all the relevant questions as they appear on this thread so they are all in the first post and people will see them and not waste time with repetitions.

here are mine:

1. how can there be no saves when there are 10-15 shots and of them, 3-5 shots on target? hard to believe all were blocked.

2. how can a GK have a rating of 7 when he loses 1-0 with 1 save and a rating of 7 when he wins 7-0 with zero saves?

3. how does a manager win while playing with an illegal formation and only 20% possession?

4. What about relevant stats for GK? so far they are lumped in with regular players.
    Chester FC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    BigB ,

edit your OP to include all the relevant questions as they appear on this thread so they are all in the first post and people will see them and not waste time with repetitions.
    That was my plan. Hopefully I will have time to update the OP each night.

Why devs when I am here??? Just kidding, devs would be lame
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast