Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'Ask the devs' questions in here.

I would like to get an honest answer to the question why we get a possession bonus for attending our matches? Surely that isnt necessary if we can influence the match in progress with tactics and formations?

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    I would like to get an honest answer to the question why we get a possession bonus for attending our matches? Surely that isnt necessary if we can influence the match in progress with tactics and formations?
    Actually we can't influence anything with our tactics and formations so the bonus possession is an attempt of compensation for that....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    The reason why we get a possession bonus for watching matches is that it encourages users to come online and spectate matches, otherwise we might as well just log in once a day to check results.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Apprentice
    why can't i pay to remove red or yellow cards?! Outrages!!

nah j/k
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Going to stop taking questions for this on Monday so we can determine what questions we want asked the most.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    The reason why we get a possession bonus for watching matches is that it encourages users to come online and spectate matches, otherwise we might as well just log in once a day to check results.
    yes, we get that, but does possession actually equate to anything? teams with 20% possession win more than they should and teams with 70% possession lose too many times for my liking - its not often you have lose 0-4 with 70% poss, but it happens and it happens OFTEN!

so whats the point in watching if you dont need to watch to win? most of my games in level 11 have opponents that dont watch. same goes for my level 10. a few bots but most of the 14 are active.

where is the consistancy in this game in terms of possession, results, condition, injuries, morale, quality???? its great that some things are unpredictable, but when you have everything stacked in your favor, the odds are that things will go your way. the problem is that things go the other way too often and thats not a problem as much as FINDING THE REASON WHY!!!! Sure, Rio let Hazard walk by him or Terry didnt mark Rooney well enough, yeah, those are excuses for <redacted> and losing, but do we know why we lose? please, explain how I can lose to a team with 2 injuries and a red card? 11 v 8 and I still lose? There is nothing in the stats, highlights or comments that actually explain things to the point where we understand why we lost.

so call that an extremely long question.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 02-26-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
    why can't i pay to remove red or yellow cards?! Outrages!!

nah j/k
    why cant I pay for the red to give the opponent more yellow or reds?

still rolling with 2, 3, 5, 7, 17, 20, 21 not being answered, plus 34, 36, 37
    who wants to roll with the cool kids (currently: me, myself, and i)
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

ow, i bumped my shin into this thread

im just saying march starts this sunday. if your clock says it starts saturday (28th) then its wrong and you should throw away your computers. the modern mayan doomsday calendar gave february 29 days
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    still rolling with 2, 3, 5, 7, 17, 20, 21 not being answered, plus 34, 36, 37
    who wants to roll with the cool kids (currently: me, myself, and i)

Sent from my i-mobile IQ X using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast