Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'Ask the devs' questions in here.

forgot i havent bumped it, kudos
    when will it actually happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Hope we have one before apocalypse....
    which apocalypse? when the new transfer market comes to your server or when obamaScare actually works? there are just too many to count
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post

MDKII asked me to repeat that this will happen sometime at the end of March.
    So keep your fingers cross...It will happen before the APOCALYPSE...

Seriously Nordeus employees in this forum don't all rush at the one time to update us when/if this is going to happen!!!! Jeezzzz!!!!
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Hi Everyone,

I know you need to tweak a game to make its best but sometimes matches feel so damn random and it is highly frustrating. Just when I think the game is starting to be more realistic I get a result that makes no sense. Now I know straight away I will get people saying that happens in football but it has been happening ALOT lately in the game. I have a strong team, all have special skills that can work in multiple positions and I play logical positions/orders against opponents (I am in my 9th season, I have won all my leagues, 4 CL and one cup).

Generally I like to buy a couple of scouts to give my team a bit of extra impact on the pitch at the start of every season. Sadly I have been so frustrated by random results that make no sense. Today alone I lost 5-0 to a team 14 teams points lower than me in the CL. All my players had high Morale/Conditioning and form was good also. He played a 5-3N-2 and I played a 4-3N-2(AML,AMR)-1 playing down the flanks. I had a much stronger players across the pitch, especially in midfield. He had a poor defence so I naturally thought I would beat him. As soon as he started scoring I changed my tactics to 4-4-2 then 3N-4-1-2 but it was like hitting a brick wall. This is not an isolated incident.

I have played teams in the league at home that would be considered poor with bloody goalkeepers in midfield who somehow scored against me and I struggled to return the favour. I have usually gotten results that made no sense in the past but never this consistently. This naturally enough puts me off the game as I feel like I am just pulling random cards from a deck and hoping for the highest number.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Are we ever going to get answer from anyone at Nordeus about when this might be happening? Or do Nordeus employees really have that little respect for us that they think if they ignore us for long enough we will go away?!!

hmm, end of march, end of march?
    january, february, march, april? hmm, whats fun in april, ooh april fools. oh noes...

im calling a conspiracy
    MDKII approved this, MDKII done disapperated, kustodian dont know no nothing about this?
    Gery Tryenasya and Med78 like this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Banned
    I think MDKII was a good person...

He responded to our queries...And i think because of this he had to leave the forum...

And the most important that the commented NORDEUS are experimenting a new type of transfer market...And it aroused heavy anger in the forum members...

I think if he did not posted that comment there would have not been the BRING BACK THE OLD TRANSFER MARKET thread...And that thread is hurting NORDEUS badly as more and more peoples are joining the protest...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I think MDKII was a good person...

He responded to our queries...And i think because of this he had to leave the forum...

And the most important that the commented NORDEUS are experimenting a new type of transfer market...And it aroused heavy anger in the forum members...

I think if he did not posted that comment there would have not been the BRING BACK THE OLD TRANSFER MARKET thread...And that thread is hurting NORDEUS badly as more and more peoples are joining the protest...
    Agree MDKII was a decent fella..
    Don't agree at all about his comment causing the TM protest. When u look at the players avail in the new transfer market, especially be4 they started fixing it, how can u not have a backlash? When i came to forum to ask around why i had no 5* players on my market, i had no clue MDKII announced it, and they were many treads about it in fact but most were closed and directed to the main BBTOTM tread..
    I think MDKII was just tired of all the nonsense, and being caught in the middle lol

Back to the topic, are Nordeus still playing hide and seek? Can whoever runs this forum see about this ask the devs we were promised and are all waiting eagerly for, and see if it ll happen as planned or maybe when?
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

I have a big problem.
    In Cup, i won 1-0 (HOME),
    and draw 2-2 (AWAY).
    so, BISTRICA FC 1-0 SHIRTS FC.
    SHIRTS FC 2-2 BISTRICA FC.
    And i didn't qualyfied for the next round. What is going on maannnn???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Besmir Qerimi View Post
    I have a big problem.
    In Cup, i won 1-0 (HOME),
    and draw 2-2 (AWAY).
    so, BISTRICA FC 1-0 SHIRTS FC.
    SHIRTS FC 2-2 BISTRICA FC.
    And i didn't qualyfied for the next round. What is going on maannnn???
    you want to ask the devs this??? whats going on maannnnnn???

I admit its a bit vague, but why not?

Seriously though, does anyone know who is running this circus now?

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast