Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Like Tree121Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'Ask the devs' questions in here.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lloyd View Post
    They said double corners leading to a goal is coincidence... Bull when I read about the double goal I noticed that this happens to me, it's a goal every time. A scripted game like any other pc football management game out there.

I hate the granada vs Barcelona excuse as if granada were a team made up of shop assistant. They are still a team in the top division and the ball possession that Barcelona had they did nothing with as all the 29 shots only around 8 were on target. Granada had hardly any shots on target. So this is a one off. In top eleven this 20 - 80 ball possession happens a lot and the team with 20% win more often than real life and can have more shots on target sometimes goals. There is a team in my league who gets beat 9-0 every game because when you look at his formation for some reason there are no players and his squad list shows players only in subs and reserves, don't know how this happens but like I did team losses 9-0 why is never more than this when there is no team there? One time this team scored a goal and lost 9-1 how's that possible with no players on pitch?
    Double corners used to be a bug which always lead to a goal - they've tweaked it somewhat, but it still always pretty much leads to an on-target header, just sometimes the GK saves it now

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    Double corners used to be a bug which always lead to a goal - they've tweaked it somewhat, but it still always pretty much leads to an on-target header, just sometimes the GK saves it now
    Not convinced it was ever a bug. Think it was more a 'selection' of what made the commentary. Before they only commented those producing goals (you could also see high corner counts in stats in few minutes but no goals so no mention), after they added the occasional missed/saved to commentary.

Important to recognise that Commentary, while useful, is not 'the match', its just selected highlights.

Even triple corners can miss

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ****, bad luck, today the GK of my oppo catch a double corner and I lost 2-1 in my 1st semi in Cup.
    It happened at 88' min
    I watching the game from my android so I don't have a picture.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Even if I hadn’t so much experience, reading relative posts in the forum, making observations and keeping records, I figure out from my 2nd season, who are fast trainers and how is working the training system for developing young players – which is actually brilliant.
    But still cannot understand why on player with full morale and condition, many hours after a game get injured in training. Is it just bad luck ? A random result of the program ?
    I respect the roll dice of the game, specially when we ‘re talking about a game like football even if I don’t understand why a fast trainer, with the same conditions can have from +80 to +130, so big range, in a practice match, 3 bars.

I want to have some numbers – a range - the possibilities e.g. for an injury, if a player has morale/condition 90% or 80% or 60% so I can decide if it is worthy to spend some of my sources-booster or not, with the danger my player gets an injury. So that’s the point of being manager, not a bingo player.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021