Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'Ask the devs' questions in here.

Q. 4- 10 points
    Q. 4- 9 points
    Q. 11- 8 points
    Q. 22- 7 points
    Q. 12- 6 points
    Q. 26- 5 points
    Q. 17- 4 points
    Q. 14- 3 points
    Q. 10- 2 points
    Q. 1- 1 point

These are mine. I am not voting for questions like injuries are random or do formations, tactics, win bonus etc have any effect on match as i know that norrdeus will say that injuries are not random and that match results are effected by all those factors..... I want to know what can actually force them to answer

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Yeah, 7 and 36 are exactly the same, can we merge them?

About the servers, there's only one question:

28 - Could we possibly have a way to see our server name/title? This would mean we could make a list of sorts of forum players on each server - managers could buy and sell players with each other and find friends on the same server

I think we could reformulate this one. Many of us would also like to know if they are doing anything about the problems of being in different servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Why such huge priority is being given to MAX INTEGER question ???
    Its important but the developers will simply answer in yes or no to the question...It will not help us to understand the game...And 1 question will go wasted...

More ever NORDEUS will be more concerned about this and they will surely address it, if possible because it is them who are suffering huge loss due to MAX INTEGER...
    just curious if theyll answer. still rolling the answers i put up wont. theyre not damaged by the max integer bid because players keep bidding until they hit the cap. now heres where things get fun
    bidding to max integer flips the bid into the negatives, not the money amount. use math here, your money - paying a negative amount..? if you understand that youll see where cat and i are heading to, off a cliff and into traffic
    most games pre Y2K have workarounds for this

funny thing is weve seen many people report others for this. i take my time and explain it only to have it removed by someone. smells fisfhy to me

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Yeah, 7 and 36 are exactly the same, can we merge them?

About the servers, there's only one question:

28 - Could we possibly have a way to see our server name/title? This would mean we could make a list of sorts of forum players on each server - managers could buy and sell players with each other and find friends on the same server

I think we could reformulate this one. Many of us would also like to know if they are doing anything about the problems of being in different servers.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...erver-you.html
    simple little trick to find out your server number. still dont get why they havent bridged servers together
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Taken question 36 out.
    Celtic likes this.

Could u guys add, tell us what servers we r on..
    So many things we could do with that simple and easy to provide answer
    Like organise trading players or just make threads to talk to your opponents when u find em on here and many other things...

Edit:nvm it's Q 28..
    Good work comrades, hope they give some answers..
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Q. 4- 10 points
    Q. 4- 9 points
    Q. 11- 8 points
    Q. 22- 7 points
    Q. 12- 6 points
    Q. 26- 5 points
    Q. 17- 4 points
    Q. 14- 3 points
    Q. 10- 2 points
    Q. 1- 1 point

These are mine. I am not voting for questions like injuries are random or do formations, tactics, win bonus etc have any effect on match as i know that norrdeus will say that injuries are not random and that match results are effected by all those factors..... I want to know what can actually force them to answer
    Its not a case of forcing them to answer, it's more about making sure they know what questions we want answers too. I doubt we will get the answers we need because I think Nordeus just don't care about their customers. This is their chance to improve the relationship between us and them but I don't think they really care. But who knows, maybe they will prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Its not a case of forcing them to answer, it's more about making sure they know what questions we want answers too. I doubt we will get the answers we need because I think Nordeus just don't care about their customers. This is their chance to improve the relationship between us and them but I don't think they really care. But who knows, maybe they will prove me wrong.

That i wt i actually meant, i did not word it right. If they say that formations mean nothinhg, they will just confirm what we already know, else, they will lie. So instead of confirming(it needs no comfirmation) what wen already know, i will like to no something new......

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Can someone do something about consecutive corners? The team taking the corner scores 99% of the time on the second of two consecutive corners. and its almost 100%. this has cost me about 5 games this most recent season. it has either cost me a win(goal ties gm) or made me lose(tie game and goal gives them the win), in 5 games this season. a second consecutive corner always results in a goal. you really need to fix this. I have the highest rated team in my league and im in 5th place because of second corners costing me 5 gms. please fix this and quickly

I would really like a way to move to my friends server, isn't a big part of this game to play with your friends whats the point if you're not on the same server it's not a game killer but it takes a lot of the fun out of it for me and probably with quite a few other players i would just like to move server only the once but there is no way to do it

Hey BigB if u can add an extra Q now pls add this.... I know voting is done but was curious so just make it the 34thQ....

If we are training a SA and are some way through it, then wil the plyer perform as a partially compete SA? If not, then why not? Like if im training my GK one on one stopper SA and have assigned 30/50 Skill Points for that. Then will my GK perform as a 60% complete One on One stopper or will it have no effect. Does it mean that a player with 49/50 SPs assigned to SA does not have a bit of that SA and by adding 1 more SP, he suddenly transforms into a special ability enabled player??? If that is true, it is hilarious and unrealistic.

This is ofcource if SAs work at all

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast