Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Secret to Winning Player Auctions

Rookie
    Checking out the oppositions cash, squad and all that might have a factor.

I have renamed all my team but alas I'm still dreaming of getting my teams(MCFC) official kit into the game. Come on T11 make it so!

The last strategy i used is go fast in the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th round, and in the last round I wait and put token in the last second.
    Usually they think that I don't have more tokens if I don't put tokens with the same speed LOL

What about mind games? Does it make a difference if you bid all the time at the very last second or at the first second of each bidding round?

I use a mixture of bidding quickly at the start of each round to make it seem as though I have a load of tokens, and sniping players by bidding at the last second when the other player is 'winning but not qualified for the next round'.

Using this strategy I haven't been involved in any bidding wars bar one, where I went 35 rounds and paid 2x the cash value for a DC against a Vietnamese chap that ironically has been put in the same League as me.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12