Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: This is how all the stuff on T11 works ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    that would explain the stubbornness. probably that time of the month.
    Ohhh yeah yeasterday was a VALENTINE day...
    Does this has any relation...YESTERDAY VALENTINE= 40 euros spent...

no the company needs less people like him and more people with brains. this company can still go bankrupt if they dont get their act together. these things do have end-dates
    Thats just plain wrong, you dont know how games like these work. Look at WoW, the boards are full of rant. Look at GW2, many people are unhappy with the game.

Or maybe visit, RF-Online, its an f2p game i used to play years ago. There are only a few people playing, and the game keeps going due to the top players who keep playing. My point is, they are happy with the game and spend money on it.

As long as there are happy people playing AND paying, the game cant be that bad. Yknow what im saying? People dont pay for ****. And if they do, theyre just plain dumb. I consider myself as a socially and mentally intelligent person. Like i said, im self employed and precisely i know how to manage money and hobbies, trust me.

The game isnt broken or bad, there are just some people unhappy with it. Thats okay, really, but all you guys do is to bash people like me (who keep the game alive due to the payments), calling names and writing bull****.

You people think, ranting on a forum would change anything. It doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Ohhh yeah yeasterday was a VALENTINE day...
    Does this has any relation...YESTERDAY VALENTINE= 40 euros spent...
    And according to mordern customs today is Slap Day..... I see where it goes

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yasina View Post
    Thats just plain wrong, you dont know how games like these work. Look at WoW, the boards are full of rant. Look at GW2, many people are unhappy with the game.

Or maybe visit, RF-Online, its an f2p game i used to play years ago. There are only a few people playing, and the game keeps going due to the top players who keep playing. My point is, they are happy with the game and spend money on it.

As long as there are happy people playing AND paying, the game cant be that bad. Yknow what im saying? People dont pay for ****. And if they do, theyre just plain dumb. I consider myself as a socially and mentally intelligent person. Like i said, im self employed and precisely i know how to manage money and hobbies, trust me.

The game isnt broken or bad, there are just some people unhappy with it. Thats okay, really, but all you guys do is to bash people like me (who keep the game alive due to the payments), calling names and writing bull****.

You people think, ranting on a forum would change anything. It doesnt.
    that is just plain wrong. I do know how they work. the problem is you cant compare this game to WoW. WoW is a real game. This is in the same category as candycrushsaga for all its complexity. WoW makes this game look like the retarded step sister.

dude, please stop making yourself look ignorant. There are aspects of this game that are broken. This game is bad if you can compare it to what it should be after 2 years.

and yes, people do pay for ****. It is happening now and you, yourself are doing it. and by your own words then, you must be plain dumb. but you said it, not me.

and lets stop the bull, there are many people unhappy with it, and you are only seeing a fraction of them on this forum. many others are not on the forum.

now, Im not here to call you names or write bull****. Im here to defend the premise that is about what this thread was started: how this game works. you cant tell us, but nordeus can and if we have to rant 200 times daily then its not time wasted. ranting on a forum does help make changes.
    CarlTaut likes this.

I think that everyone has to do what he believes is right
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    how is this thread not locked by now
    Because MDKII said that views from this thread will be taken into consideration before deciding on the future of new transfer market...lol...

I get it this was directed to someone that lost his job but not everyone is like him ? Seriously people are aloud to spend their money on whatever they want and if you think you can spend that money on better things then go ahead but there are people out there that know how to control their spending and I don't see a problem with spending a little bit of money on a game you enjoy ? In the real world there's people wasting there money on drugs and alcohol so really there's nothing wrong with people that spend money on T11 if they wanna go broke or have problems in life then that's there problem so people that spend money on this game aren't doing anything wrong and you can't say if it's bad or good because it's their lives and there money .
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

The way I see it, if people want to spend money on the game, and they can afford it...

Ie. not neglecting any other aspects of their life to do it, such as food, family, health etc.

...then I don't see the problem.

However, spending 40€ a month or however much, which I see as a modest sum of money, in your second season, is a little silly.

I made sure I played the game for a good 3 or 4 months before I spent a penny, because it's quite easy to get sucked into the game initially and lose interest.

I have plenty of friends who joined at the same time as me, and quit around level 4 etc. so all the money they invested went to waste.
    There's plenty more things that can provide you with better entertainment for 40€ a month.

I remember when I was younger, I had to be the best at every FPS out there.
    I spent hundreds of hours making sure I was in the top 1% of rankings in the world, I had to be max level, and prided myself on making a name for myself, in a bloody virtual world.

And now I look back and think... Has doing that really got me anywhere, apart from satiate my pride.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    The way I see it, if people want to spend money on the game, and they can afford it...

Ie. not neglecting any other aspects of their life to do it, such as food, family, health etc.

...then I don't see the problem.

However, spending 40€ a month or however much, which I see as a modest sum of money, in your second season, is a little silly.

I made sure I played the game for a good 3 or 4 months before I spent a penny, because it's quite easy to get sucked into the game initially and lose interest.

I have plenty of friends who joined at the same time as me, and quit around level 4 etc. so all the money they invested went to waste.
    There's plenty more things that can provide you with better entertainment for 40€ a month.

I remember when I was younger, I had to be the best at every FPS out there.
    I spent hundreds of hours making sure I was in the top 1% of rankings in the world, I had to be max level, and prided myself on making a name for myself, in a bloody virtual world.

And now I look back and think... Has doing that really got me anywhere, apart from satiate my pride.
    Mate that's what I mean it's there problem if they wanna be silly and spend that much money on the game and maybe go broke for a while it's there bad I spend some money from time to time but I'm not that dumb to go and spend a fortune on a game which I know can be used for something else .. But I don't think there's a problem spending a little cash from time to time on a game you enjoy instead of spending your money on drugs alcohol and gambling that ruin your life .
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

FCB
    I completely agree with David ... I am not gonna spend any more on this game
    David Matias and Skidz like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast