Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Horrible Match Schedule for Australia..

Rookie

Angry Horrible Match Schedule for Australia..

Dear All Managers

Just wanted to post my frustration with match schedule..

I have got two teams and my partnes has one and I am having like 3 matches per day and she is
    having even 4 matches in a day and the most strange thing is that some days she has no matches at all..

I feel very frustrated as it costs too much to change the matches every time..
    What I've been doing is wake up 3am, 4am etc just to watch the matches, most of them HOME matches...

I wonder why are the matches scheduled so packed for Aussie managers??

Nordeus need to fix this issue which has been going for a few seasons...
    A more balanced match schedule should be implemented, such as making HOME matches at managers'
    local time that most people (some people work overnight) awake...
    At this stage, HOME matches are not really HOME matches.. lol

Have a nice day! ;D

Horrible Match Schedule for Australia..-match-schedule-fucked.jpg Horrible Match Schedule for Australia..-match-schedule-fucked-2.jpg Horrible Match Schedule for Australia..-match-schedule-fucked-3.jpg

I usually do not have this kind of problems (in Italy) but I remember I had to wake up 2 times at 2am because I had 2 CL matches at that time -.-
    Last edited by davide-acdc; 02-16-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Hey mate I'm from Australia too and I completely agree with you ! It can get really bad sometimes but it's usually the start of the season and the first 10 matches or so
    I also try change my home matches all the time and to be honest really don't even bother waking up for those matches at 3-4 am
    It gets better and matches seem to get better starting time through the season it happened to me for the last 2 seasons where the first matches were horrible but then slowly started getting better so what I can advise is try reshedule your home games and yeah there's nothing else we can do ay
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes it's all about time zones. Those furthest from Europe seem to have to the wackiest schedules, I'm in California and mine gets three match days too, but Austral/Asia seems to get it the worst.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's normal cause you play on three competition
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

We have some interesting easy solutions to end with this problem BUT NO rdeus guys don't wanna work. Prefeer to loose the time trying to change the market in a worst way, like they did.

-1 point.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Matches are no longer 15 minutes apart +1 point.
    satansboss likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I think you should be able to set your 'home game' kick off time for CL/CUP and League.

So perhaps you can pick between 8:00-9:00am for home league games then 18:00-19:00 for away games.

Only reason I think this isn't done by nordeus is because it would put stress on their servers at certain times of days while at other times there will be less stress. Imagine they spread games out to balance things.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

im from indo and i get the same thing
    the 3 hour gap between games is a plus for us. cant find my pic/attachment where i actually got 3 consecutive games over midnight, glad it isnt happening anymore
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Horrible Match Schedule for Australia..-ragstorichesschedule.jpg   Horrible Match Schedule for Australia..-ragsched.jpg   Horrible Match Schedule for Australia..-terriblescheduling.jpg  
    Last edited by littledude072; 02-16-2014 at 11:29 PM. Reason: fishing through attachments
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

We should be able to put a shedule to our home games at the beggining of season, like 8 am to 1pm LEAGUE and 6pm to 11 pm to cl and CUP , then If you would like to change i agree you should pay, because you choosed that time first place.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast