Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Problem with STs

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    How old are your players?, have you tried 3-1-4-2 formation?, try to get a good blend of youngsters and experience in your team for better balance, can you show us a print of your team and opponents quality stats?.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Problem with STs-1.jpgProblem with STs-2.jpg

By rights you should have won quite easy, you say this is happening all the time, hmmm, if your strikers are young aswell it is very strange, what was the score?, did you try putting on a third striker when you went behind?
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    By rights you should have won quite easy, you say this is happening all the time, hmmm, if your strikers are young aswell it is very strange, what was the score?, did you try putting on a third striker when you went behind?
    I started season playing 4-3-3 and it was way worse. my strikers are always yound, not older than 21-22. score was 0-2

What are your orders set at?.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    What are your orders set at?.
    Attacking mentality, mixed passing, tackling normal, pressing own half. counter-attacks checked, offside unchecked.

MC/ML/MR/ST/AMC red arrows, DL/DR no arrows, DCs blue arrows.

Try changing mentality to normal, uncheck force counter attacks, tick play offside trap, zonal marking.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

If there are not scoring with attacking, will they score with normal?

Mine do bud, if you only change the the ones I said your oders are identicle to mine my friend, I have the the leading goal scorer in the league so far, highest top 3 rated players and most passes player o and I just beat the top of the league team 5-1, is that proof enough!, hope you have the same success.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

You play 4-4-2. For me 4-4-2 is a good universal counterformation. It seems to exploit weaknesses pretty well. It lacks a bit of punch though. I wouldn't use 4-4-2 against an obvious weaker team but go for sth more offensive, 4-4-2 seems to favour the weaker side more then a stronger side.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast