Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Problem with STs

This game has zero science but how can you counter attack if you are the attacking team?

Cou

Yeah I don't know how counter-attack works, my team still can make a counter in commentary when I check or didn't in the order.

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    We all have our favourite formation, I have found 3-1-4-2 has brought me a great success rate, I can sub my DMC for a third striker if things are not going well, that gives me much threat upfront, if I'm winning a tight game against better or near my teams skill set then IT can either take of a striker and put on another defender playing for at the back, or take a CM off, play one in the middle and put on another CD . I find the 3-1-4-2 formation the most easiest to tinker with during matches.
    fugazi likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I had 2 great st and together they did awesome at mid season my best st was topscorer in league.Then i had to sell one for money and now he wont score at all.A tip dont chane what isnt broken

Kalmar FC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123