Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Please, < ask > about assistance

Angry Please, < ask > about assistance

Please, let's anybody < somebody > will help me about assistance because I do not know that with (from) history my team if (or) anybody < somebody > avengs on I
    Anybody < somebody > destroys my psyche from 3 days specially
    DAY 1 Not Found - ScreenShooter anybody < somebody > will explain me this result
    DAY 2 Not Found - ScreenShooter just but it can worst
    DAY 3 Not Found - ScreenShooter today's match

I will check off (will note) that day 2 and let's I participate can in matches on truth 3 minor injury of my player gram wise moderator (moderator) < somebody > can I will check off (will note) that day 2 and let's I participate can in matches on truth 3 minor injury of my player gram wise moderator (moderator) < somebody > can
    Sometime wise person happens on forum that explain me write and I have been replied that it puts system matches so But Please, it have fallen from row about assistance so he yet not possible that (in order to) 3 case (together; time) completely Pleas ehelp me, he have fallen from row about assistance so that (in order to) 3 case (together; time) completely .

But this my setup of team ScreenShooter . Please, < ask > about assistance and let's it will explain me < somebody > .Pozdrawiam. : Mad:: Mad:: Mad:: Mad:
    Last edited by kurwasina; 02-15-2014 at 08:30 PM. Reason: http://screenshooter.net/4747003/agbwopy

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am sorry I cannot understand what you are asking.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the 1st part is probably about morale dropping everyday?
    the 2nd part is probably about 3 injuries in a match?

morale will drop everyday, there is no avoiding that

ive seen double translations before, theyre as rare as double rainbows. this is a double double translation, whoah... i shall savour this moment
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by kurwasina View Post
    Please, let's anybody < somebody > will help me about assistance because I do not know that with (from) history my team if (or) anybody < somebody > avengs on I
    Anybody < somebody > destroys my psyche from 3 days specially
    DAY 1 Not Found - ScreenShooter anybody < somebody > will explain me this result
    DAY 2 Not Found - ScreenShooter just but it can worst
    DAY 3 Not Found - ScreenShooter today's match

I will check off (will note) that day 2 and let's I participate can in matches on truth 3 minor injury of my player gram wise moderator (moderator) < somebody > can I will check off (will note) that day 2 and let's I participate can in matches on truth 3 minor injury of my player gram wise moderator (moderator) < somebody > can
    Sometime wise person happens on forum that explain me write and I have been replied that it puts system matches so But Please, it have fallen from row about assistance so he yet not possible that (in order to) 3 case (together; time) completely Pleas ehelp me, he have fallen from row about assistance so that (in order to) 3 case (together; time) completely .

But this my setup of team ScreenShooter . Please, < ask > about assistance and let's it will explain me < somebody > .Pozdrawiam. : Mad:: Mad:: Mad:: Mad:

Please some mod delete this thread. These lines above are a masterpiece in literature and if the education board finds this out, we will have to study it in school!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

day 1 ScreenShooter
    day 2 ScreenShooter
    day3 ScreenShooter
    this is 3 matches i am not anderstend way my team is lost this matches please me Explain
    thank you

It walks want about that in order to why me so < somebody > history < happen > given correctly It has explained scrennschoter But write for moderator (moderator) in order to this fast has deleted problem can mums buffoon

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kurwasina View Post
    day 1 ScreenShooter
    day 2 ScreenShooter
    day3 ScreenShooter
    this is 3 matches i am not anderstend way my team is lost this matches please me Explain
    thank you
    Maybe you have problems with your players condition or moral.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Moral of team good mum < beguile > < have > very but there is that it condition of player pleasa help me

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    In the first match, their defense had a good game and your offense didn't..
    The second and third, many of your players had a poor rating.

I might consider trying a different formation if I was you.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So, please, why say me so history that my sportsmen of may in second (other) match star (christmas) moral zloty < golden > Very good not topping but nevertheless defeat is fair not understand in (to) this play long not already top11 And never I will apprehend this injustice have after other topping players with stars (christmas) that team < golden > i see and do not have they win with defeats problems continuously and there is this injustice disturb (jitter) it bad system bad < evil > very be some (certain) ill < patient > people specjal
    And why one is else so that matches which (who) are observed by (through) I on other account be different result recently have match look change but opponent did not look be worse < bad > and it a lot and I have played through it in spite of it it I already ill < patient > system injustice wkurwia popierdolony

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast