Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Please, < ask > about assistance

It was not morons on my question even whore heavily band of treadle (pedal) answer so game long ago definitely invent popierdolonej and kinked < reel (turn) > but taje wietnamce and the rest of moron drives her (it)

Quote Originally Posted by kurwasina View Post
    It was not morons on my question even whore heavily band of treadle (pedal) answer so game long ago definitely invent popierdolonej and kinked < reel (turn) > but taje wietnamce and the rest of moron drives her (it)
    Kurwasina several times I have read your posts hun !!!! and do not understand a single word for instance (see above quote) are you using a translator ???

A whore sells her body for money love ???? a treadle is a pedal ?? what has that got to do with this game ???? popierdolone (??? Is a word Mary Poppins might use ) lol taje wietnamce ???? no clue at all hun

If you want help try to explain or use a better translator hun !!!!! ok ????

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

A whore sells her body for money love ???? a treadle is a pedal ??

LOLs

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

We need a team of 15 detectives headed by Sir Sherlock Holmes to decode these lines... Make no sense to me. Dunno what translator u r using, must be a bad one. I don't belive what I am just going to say, It will be 1st time I will be saying this but, "Why don't u use Google Translate?"
    Huh, what did I just say?? I advised someone to use GT??? Damn the world is coming to an end

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Cricket is a game for the pedals probably banging in the locker room non-stop football is a game as soon as someone is led by such normal it is impossible to live

Cricket is a game for the pedals probably banging in the locker room non-stop football is a game as soon as someone is led by such normal it is impossible to live
    your doing this on purpose right hun ??????????????? lol I love your posts

Hi, may I chose a bad translator wrote that top 11 is a big scam why this edge also applies see me wearing yesterday's match is pezecież your hands fall what is going on in this game. ScreenShooter. A lot of time I spend with this game, and here the bitch's done is an injustice and I wrote that this game created pedals and this game is a mother****er

Hi, may I chose a bad translator wrote that top 11 is a big scam why this edge also applies see me wearing yesterday's match is pezecież your hands fall what is going on in this game. ScreenShooter. A lot of time I spend with this game, and here the bitch's done is an injustice and I wrote that this game created pedals and this game is a mother****er
    Ooops we are swearing now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but apart from the M word still love your posts hun make me laugh anyway !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12