Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: The game is broken

Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    here we are talking about computer codes, defined values, numebers, and some random values and whe nthe game works well these things have to be well blanced... if player condition, value, tacticts, formations are less important than the "random case"... that is even worse... it means that the game is not just "broken"... it is totally silly.. why spend time to care about the tema? just trow the dices.
    It took you to level 6 to work that one out ???? listen hun i'm not sure what your complaining about but soccer games do not work by codes now you are right when you say the game is silly lol but broken ??? nah very silly Yes !!!!!!

just like you carnt always win by spending lots of money !!!!!!!!!!!

or in my case you can lose a lot by spending none !!!

but hun chill it is just a game and soccer is not coded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( so whats wrong HUn )

here we are talking about computer codes, defined values, numebers, and some random values and whe nthe game works well these things have to be well blanced... if player condition, value, tacticts, formations are less important than the "random case"... that is even worse... it means that the game is not just "broken"... it is totally silly.. why spend time to care about the tema? just trow the dices.
    I think you're over reacting, to put it politely

You're talking about technical stuff like 'defined values, numbers etc', yet you're failing to make a point.

I don't know if i'm going against forum rules here mentioning another game, but Sega FM14, which is generally accepted as a 'True Football Manager Sim' has the same situations of random results.

And yes, there is some unexplained randomness showed by the game engine, but I don't think the situation you posted warrants any particular outrage.

Perhaps we can form some better deductions if you posted HOW the goals were scored, and factors such as the post match player rating etc.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Perhaps we can form some better deductions if you posted HOW the goals were scored, and factors such as the post match player rating etc.
    Istead it looks to me that you don't want to see what it happears to be clear.
    You are talking about random factor. I answer that to loose if I play on the iphone and to win if I play on the PC is not "random"

I say that a game HAS to have some randomic factors, but this factor CAN'T be the only one otherwise all other things, like player values, etc etc are NOTHING and again it means that there is a problem in the calculation code. Because.... in every case all the results come just from a calculation. And it looks to me that in a very recent time random values are the most important thing in this game.

You are talking about random factor. I answer that to loose if I play on the iphone and to win if I play on the PC is not "random"

I say that a game HAS to have some randomic factors, but this factor CAN'T be the only one otherwise all other things, like player values, etc etc are NOTHING and again it means that there is a problem in the calculation code. Because.... in every case all the results come just from a calculation. And it looks to me that in a very recent time random values are the most important thing in this game.
    I've played the game for 12 seasons on my iPhone, and watched games using the laptop too, and haven't had an issue.

All the iOS version of the game is, is a flash port for the browser version of the game, with less functionality.

Without meaning any disrespect, I think you're looking too much into it.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

We all agree with you hun !!!!!!! seriously no one said ( and If I did I'm sorry ) that the thing was totally random but it also cannot be exactly the same each time hun !!!! ok ???? are we good now ??

Apprentice
    I've played the game for 12 seasons on my iPhone, and watched games using the laptop too, and haven't had an issue.
    maybe u missed the part where I wrote "after the very recent update" (that was then a "strange" update... It send me on the app store 2 or 3 time before to download something) of the past week.

Yes, i actually made a post about it too.

There was no update, nothing mysterious happened since then in regards to results.

It was just a simple bug.

My iPhone requires authorization before downloading anything, so i know for a fact there was no update to the game through the App Store

Random results have happened way before this.

There is no conspiracy to make iOS players lose more games than PC players, what does Nordeus have to gain from it?

Like i said, all the iOS app is, is a port for the browser version of the game.

Imagine watching television through a window of a house, instead of actually being inside it.

EDIT: They have made tweaks to the game engine, which have made random results occur more often, and that's where i agree with you.

BUT it's not just the iPhone, it covers the browser version of the game. That is the point I am trying to put across.

The iPhone, Android, Facebook and Website versions of the game are exactly the same, with the differences more features being available on the website.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 02-17-2014 at 07:43 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

#JFT96

Apprentice
    The iPhone, Android, Facebook and Website versions of the game are exactly the same, with the differences more features being available on the website.
    how can you be sure? You are arguing that... but if you don't see the code it is just hypoteses...
    and then you need some tests to confirm hypoteses. I did 4 today and the results are posted. And for my eyes... result is quite surprising and more or less confirmed what I though.
    I don't have more green packs now so I can't go on... but I'll repeat the test in the next days.
    Why don't u do a trial too?

how can you be sure? You are arguing that... but if you don't see the code it is just hypoteses...
    and then you need some tests to confirm hypoteses. I did 4 today and the results are posted. And for my eyes... result is quite surprising and more or less confirmed what I though.
    I don't have more green packs now so I can't go on... but I'll repeat the test in the next days.
    Why don't u do a trial too?
    Conspiracies, conspiracies everywhere.

I've watched half a game on iPhone, then logged into the PC and watched the second half on the PC...no difference.

I've sent a request to MDKII in regards to telling us just what exactly the 'mysterious update that never was' did, and i'm sure it's just a bug.

#JFT96

Apprentice
    Conspiracies, conspiracies everywhere.
    when your car does not turn off do you think it's a conspirancy or that, simplier, something is broken?
    I'm on the latter position. I simply tought that nordeus guys messed up the code too much. It's human... it is possible to do mistakes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast