Thread: League trophies for this season already in a player cabinet???

League trophies for this season already in a player cabinet???

I was looking into the trophies that a friend of mine has and noticed that his current level (level 7) league trophy is already in his cabinet. Not even the half of the league has finished yet! He won the league against me on level 4 and has won league level 5 and 6 also. So he wasn't playing a level up championship.

That got me thinking and checked my current league opponents trophy cabinets. I was surprised that a guy who is currently 5th place has a league level 7 trophy in his cabinet.

Anyone else seen this?

League trophies for this season already in a player cabinet???-alex-table.jpgLeague trophies for this season already in a player cabinet???-alex-cabinet.jpgLeague trophies for this season already in a player cabinet???-alex-trophy.jpgLeague trophies for this season already in a player cabinet???-dk-table.jpgLeague trophies for this season already in a player cabinet???-dk-cabinet.jpgLeague trophies for this season already in a player cabinet???-dk-trophy.jpg

curious as well
    lets solve this mystery, gang!

*1 fancy transition later*

could the result of the league be predetermined just like a match? keep us posted. im seriously curious if your friend actually won the league
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Season 7 does not mean level 7.....

I know both T11 players from level 4, you are saying that maybe they repeated a level earlier and their trophies season 7 are level 6? You are probably right since their joint date is earlier than mine...

League trophies for this season already in a player cabinet???-alex.jpgLeague trophies for this season already in a player cabinet???-dk.jpg

yes. this is what would have happened. no big conspiracy here...