Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Better results when I don't watch the match

Rookie
    Didn't watch the live match doesn't improve better results. You need to watch the live match to improve your players performance.

+5% possession when the match is held in your stadium (League or Champions League). +2% possession when someone is supporting you. +8% possession when you are watching live match.

Sent from my RM-998_apac_malaysia_935 using Tapatalk
    Legend FC Team showcase

CL: Challenge to Top 16 failed?

Season 7 Level 7

Season 1: 7th place (League)
    Season 2: CHAMPION (League), CHAMPION (Cup)
    Season 3: 4th place (League)
    Season 4: RUNNER-UP (League), 2nd runner-up (Cup)
    Season 5: RUNNER-UP (League, being 2nd place since season day 4 to 28)
    Season 6: 3rd place (League)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Har View Post
    Didn't watch the live match doesn't improve better results. You need to watch the live match to improve your players performance.

+5% possession when the match is held in your stadium (League or Champions League). +2% possession when someone is supporting you. +8% possession when you are watching live match.

Sent from my RM-998_apac_malaysia_935 using Tapatalk
    Yep, that's what it should be, the debate is whether it does or not........

Hi
    I just tried to post a new thread but it does not seem to be appearing on the forum! I get weird results too. Completely out of previous game experience. At a crucial stage, the game seems to look at the top teams and made the results so that the top teams are almost equal points! Reason being...to hopefully encourage the purchase of tokens? I do not know but its a theory!

I just played a match that by all accounts I should have won. It was a crucial match and I cannot figure why the opposition had 80% possession!?

I was playing at home. I was the only one attending and had 12% advantage for home.
    My squad is 42,1% quality, his was 26,4%
    My squad value 57,1M, his 21,6M
    Similar average age.
    99% condition and morale.

The only thing I have not done since season 2 was buy more tokens! Is buying tokens what rules this game? Anyone else found similar problems?

Offline matches

I start thinking the same, If you don't watch the match, Your team % working and You can get better results
    nesta17 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by leefisher View Post
    I'm starting to believe my team does better if I don't watch the match. So this 5% possession mustn't really count. Has any one else noticed that the results are better if you don't watch your matches?
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post594635

Famous
    This is typically one of the myths in Top 11. Been on the forum for ages. You can watch a game and lose. You can fail to attend and win. But ask the managers who win trebles if they do not attend ? If you can find one, just bring him here. I've been playing for 4 years and I'm 100% sure about it: your team is better on the long run when you attend. But this rule can be proven wrong many times by some counter-examples.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 01-30-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123