Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The reason why I leave...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by pele View Post
    Apps like this are supposed to be a fun way to pass time. If you reached a stage where you are no longer enjoying the game, or if the stress is too much, the best thing to do is to uninstall the app and find something else.
    Or take a few months break and come back when you feel that you need this stress.
    pele likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nesta17 View Post
    So, I start with the clarification that I did not want to win in any game! I wanted just justice, nothing more. Have I wanted so much? What if I wanted to be a millionaire ?!

In the sixth round, i was ahead of a match against a team that is in the last place in the standings, with no scored goal, with 12 goals against him, weaker than me! It was very rare to miss my matches. And that day was no exception, i was on line, as well as three other my supporters. Me, champion and winner of the champions league of the previous season. The same championship tactics and circuit started the new season, 5 games of which 4 wins and 1 draw/with the 2nd place team 0:0/. With 12 goals for me, against just 3 admitted. But i had not seen the pain. Anyhow you look at the match with Arsenal, the question was only one, how many goals will i win. I, every game, prepared my team at 98-99% fitness and at least a bright green arrow for morale. No one can convince me that this loss is justified. There is no conflict between the players and the manager / as it was in Man. Un. and Mourinho. I do not have injured players (like Real M), the team is not with a new manager (like Chelsea) to say that this is the reason for the weak game in it day / match. There is no logic to seeing the match, making a change, pushing a bonus of 8-10%, supporting me for 3-6 people, being better than my opponent and losing so badly. THERE IS NO LOGIC. The logic is I'm leaving after this season's end, a dull game that someone has allowed he to call MANAGER! Hide it, mouse!
    Attachment 115739 Attachment 115741 Attachment 115743 Attachment 115745 Attachment 115747 Attachment 115751 Attachment 115753 Attachment 115755 Attachment 115757 Attachment 115759 Attachment 115761 Attachment 115763 Attachment 115765 Attachment 115767

Well, i make a two impressive games
    - against the second place team 0:0
    - against the last/than/ team lose 1:2
    The reason why I leave...-mr01.jpg
    Lost when i watching my match, make a subs, have a support from 4 friends

The reason why I leave...-2019-01-27_145713.jpg
    Won, without watching my match, without subs, only one friends support me!!!
    Last edited by nesta17; 01-27-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Therefore, I think that this game is manipulated and the champion is set in advance in a championship. All 26 matches are pure formality. In the first week I lost a match against the last team and now Arsenal 13th place. 2 days ago I made a draw with 11 Team Vercogo. Both teams are much weaker than me, their managers are not in the matches. These are a loss of 5 points, which, adding to my current asset of 54, is 59. There is so much the champion. From my loss in the 7th round, I stopped playing seriously, and yet I'm in the trot. In other circumstances, I could get somewhere else to get me to the top. But given the fact that I do not see meaning only manipulations, lack of reality and logic, I had no choice but to leave the game alone to record the results on the board, giving me more personal time and keeping my nerves.
    My balance against the top 4 is as follows:
    vs. Besiktas 1st leg 0:0/2nd leg won 0:1
    vs. SORIN FULGA lost 1:2/ lost 4:0
    vs. Jean Fournier w 0:4/w 1:0
    My balance last 4 is as follows:
    vs. Us VERCHOCO w 1:2/0:0
    vs. AS GCMI w 1:3/w 2:1
    vs. Arsenal lost 1:2/w 1:2
    vs. Kool Inited w 4:1/w 0:1
    The reason why I leave...-byebye.jpg
    Last edited by nesta17; 02-02-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Apprentice

Good luck !
    nesta17 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123