Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The reason why I leave...

Addicted
    well, i was on your side, still am, seems you totaly missunderstud what i says
    nesta17 likes this.

Apprentice
    Justify this-
    The reason why I leave...-img_4237.jpg
    Me - 104% (full of well trained players) opponent- 76% (routine players)

Tell me where did my way better trained players lack. Shot accuracy??
    No bs real life logic is accepted. Tell me what's wrong in game's terms.

One positive thing:-
    First troll result is already here so hopefully can secure trophies.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-20-2019 at 06:39 AM.
    nesta17 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Justify this-
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4237.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	115857
    Me - 104% (full of well trained players) opponent- 67% (routine players)

Tell me where did my way better trained players lack. Shot accuracy??
    No bs real life logic is accepted. Tell me what's wrong in game's terms.

One positive thing:-
    First troll result is already here so hopefully can secure trophies.
    if that was abandoned team no way to justify that, nordeus should take out abandoned teams from competitions, or at least demote last team or two, lovering manager lvl as well, not keep them alive just for trolled matches

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    if that was abandoned team no way to justify that, nordeus should take out abandoned teams from competitions, or at least demote last team or two, lovering manager lvl as well, not keep them alive just for trolled matches
    He won league last season but got nothing in Cup or CL so not an abandoned team(imo). The quality difference and the high white skills of my players didn't help. He is 76.8% and me 104%. Almost a +49%.
    I don't like to bring up these kind of results in public but recently this problem seems to be aggravated. Many people are facing such issues. Many posts are being uploaded almost every second day on various fb groups too.
    Simply- if I am strong then I should win. That's it. It's not a full fledged real life game. Think of similar results in Fifa or PES. Their players will be damned. Critics will go mad.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-20-2019 at 06:38 AM.
    nesta17 likes this.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The reason why I leave...-sam.vs.ars.jpg  
    Last edited by nesta17; 01-17-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    well, i was on your side, still am, seems you totaly missunderstud what i says
    Yep, sorry mate! But im not from english talk country.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    He won league last season but got nothing in Cup or CL so not an abandoned team(imo). The quality difference and the high white skills of my players didn't help. He is 67.8% and me 104%. Almost a +49%.
    I don't like to bring up these kind of results in public but recently this problem seems to be aggravated. Many people are facing such issues. Many posts are being uploaded almost every second day on various fb groups too.
    Simply- if I am strong then I should win. That's it. It's not a full fledged real life game. Think of similar results in Fifa or PES. Their players will be damned. Critics will go mad.
    I do not care who and if I will change something in the game. I'm going to make this season as frivolous as I played seriously until January 5th. I train my players daily to murderous fatigue in the hope of someone sending them an offer that I would take instead of going to nothing. After my match with the outsider of our league, my patience was exhausted. I feel used, crushed, humiliated and ignored. Is it because I did not give a penny for this game, whether because I'm from a small and poor country with a corruption as big as the USA, because I'm not silent when I notice an irregularity? I will not understand. The very fact that "every second comment" is an administrator is indicative of the attitude towards us! Praise these people. This is my last comment in this game. Admins and moderators, Rest In Peace!
    BTW, SAMSUNG vs Arsenal is
    The reason why I leave...-sam.vs.ars.jpg

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nesta17 View Post

I do not care who and if I will change something in the game. I'm going to make this season as frivolous as I played seriously until January 5th. I train my players daily to murderous fatigue in the hope of someone sending them an offer that I would take instead of going to nothing. After my match with the outsider of our league, my patience was exhausted. I feel used, crushed, humiliated and ignored. Is it because I did not give a penny for this game, whether because I'm from a small and poor country with a corruption as big as the USA, because I'm not silent when I notice an irregularity? I will not understand. The very fact that "every second comment" is an administrator is indicative of the attitude towards us! Praise these people. This is my last comment in this game. Admins and moderators, Rest In Peace!

Name:	sam.vs.ars.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	115923
    I joined forum a few months back and as per my experience it is sure that right now admins and moderators can't influence how the game would roll. They themselves are putting out suggestions that are not being heard.

I request you to wait for TE 2019 to roll out. See if any positive changes are there or not. Play it for 1-2 months. If you still are annoyed then simply move on.
    maloukees likes this.

I have a lot of problems playing the game because it's too slow, it takes 5 minutes to complete one training. Hopefully it is fixed soon.
    maloukees likes this.

Name:	sam.vs.ars.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	115923
    This happens due the recalibration of high scores. Believe me, I am one of those who are asking a roll back here. The old system was more proportional.

<snip>
    Apps like this are supposed to be a fun way to pass time. If you reached a stage where you are no longer enjoying the game, or if the stress is too much, the best thing to do is to uninstall the app and find something else.
    Hunter and nesta17 like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast