Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Sad.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Older players might injure more, but they are way less expensive a choice for a "fill in" when someone who are keeping is injured.
    I think ideally you want younger players as the majority of your team (a good reason to try to stay in Cup to make $), but the other players I consider skill point attributes over age.. especially when the budget $$ means all affordable are older.

I am not one to ask about counter formations. Hopefully someone else will comment with ideas.
    I usually play variations of Maple Leaf. Since his module is very defensive, I would probably play 3N 2DMC 3W 2 red arrows wingers.. but that is a formation my team has played a lot and I know which players get the better ratings in that module.
    Your team might not perform as well in that formation. I think as a manager you should decide what formation and orders you think utilises your best performing guys, and attend the match to make changes if you can.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

35T = teams only relying on token sponsorship (extra for dedication thing) and not buying/farming. sure youll never have the strongest of the bunch but i say the more challenging it is the better

yeah the indo subforums on the main site all the way down. its the 2nd most active subforum (dont know the statistics) but at times its more active than the engrish

and pst, dont believe in counter formations. believe in your set preferred formation
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I try for early 20's too but mid 20's are good. I avoid players 32 or 33 as they tend to retire before end of contract. Eldest i have seen was 34 (in early days) i was annoyed he retired at start of second season with 2 years left on contract.

Big ox
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Older players might injure more, but they are way less expensive a choice for a "fill in" when someone who are keeping is injured.
    I think ideally you want younger players as the majority of your team (a good reason to try to stay in Cup to make $), but the other players I consider skill point attributes over age.. especially when the budget $$ means all affordable are older.

I am not one to ask about counter formations. Hopefully someone else will comment with ideas.
    I usually play variations of Maple Leaf. Since his module is very defensive, I would probably play 3N 2DMC 3W 2 red arrows wingers.. but that is a formation my team has played a lot and I know which players get the better ratings in that module.
    Your team might not perform as well in that formation. I think as a manager you should decide what formation and orders you think utilises your best performing guys, and attend the match to make changes if you can.
    hey bro. i get what you mean.. it is true that is was way less expensive.. maybe next season i should try going for older players.. haha..
    shouldn't focus too much on 18-19 years old .. since they're crazy expensive and a lot of people are ready to war for it @@.

@littledude072 hey bro.. thanks for explaining.. im that 35T .. only relying on sponsorship @@.
    that's why its hard to war on bidding.. many people seems to have unlimited tokens @@.

@Bigoxplusmore thanks bro .. yo it is.. just play then retire next season already.. hahah.

My Cup is gone after the sad defeat..
    now can only relying on league and champion league..

btw.. can give me your fb id ? so i can add you guys.. sometimes we could play friendlies and sharing tips..

Pro
    with regards to bonus incentives, I have them on both by Cup and CL setup, none for league.
    my incentive rate is from 5 seasons ago at minimum. So they do have something but it costs me nothing these days.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    As for bonus I have all my matches except friendlies set at £2.5k, when buying players dont go for any when the skill level ends in 4 or 9 as you will get into a bidding war, players get blinded by thinking O he is only 1 point of another star and try for him, but they dont take into account there are lots of other players thinking the very same thing, all you get its a very expensive player and quite ofton end up losing him at a high cost of tokens so stay away from them!. 21-24 is ideal, if you do buy older players say 28-30 then set there training to the lowest setting, this guaranties them not getting injured while training and so you get the most out of them. As you dont get alot of tokens then look for the HOT PROSPECTS in the auction, these will be faster trainers and you can pick them up real cheap, try to get players with multiple positions as this helps with cover for injuries or suspensions.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

At level 16 you can get a 4 stars player from academy for 12 tokens. Sad thing I dont have a spot in my roster at the moment if the player is not close to 5 & 4/5 stars.

Still useful though if you are on a low budget. I spent those 12 tokens just to transfer this 18 years old guy with 89 quality. His market value was around 80 millions and I earned much more than that because I auctioned him at the very first days of this season. He was sold like a hot cake :P

I have spent 12 tokens to get a minimum of 80 millions, while at the current level Nordeus gives us the option to spend 25 tokens for a bank investment of 74 millions.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

just be patient buy a couple of youngsters for 1 or 2 tokens no more

or you can work to lvl nine and then tank that season this way you can make tokens and money from matches

and train your youngsters

just keep the rule spend no more then 2 tokens for a player and be patient and make friends for friendly matches to earn the boosters

and giving (4x1 booster each day) and to be patient you can build a really good team

this is what i did just be patient starting with older players and buying youngsters to get a good mix

Players at 29 i sell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12