Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Why do we not get tokens back from losing auctions and why are scout players so expen

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Its called Nordeus being very clever, this is how they get you addicted, the more you spend the more you want, the more you need, the more you spend! ,and the wheel just turns and turns! You losr money Nordeus makes monry!, a very good smart buisness strategy I might say, I actually aplaud them for thinking this up!, its a win win for them.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Because they want to suck your HARD EARNED money...
    I'd just like to say Siddarth that although i do earn a wage i've never worked HARD for anybody in my life and if i can carry that on till the day i die superb!!!!
    Skidz and Cat Harrison like this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    I'd just like to say Siddarth that although i do earn a wage i've never worked HARD for anybody in my life and if i can carry that on till the day i die superb!!!!

Any jobs going then
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Any jobs going then
    Hahahahahahaha years of practice at looking busy whilst doing nothing. I think it's my greatest skill maybe i should start giving lessons
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    Hahahahahahaha years of practice at looking busy whilst doing nothing. I think it's my greatest skill maybe i should start giving lessons

I guess that's why I have been on sick for the last 6 months!. Anything you can do...I can do better
    x 17 x 5 x 1

I guess that's why I have been on sick for the last 6 months!. Anything you can do...I can do better
    I have just put a hat on and i'm tipping it to you sir

I did that about 10 years ago when i was working for B&Q after 6 months they said they had to do a house visit so i quickly scribbled a resignation letter stating that it was working for them that caused my condition
    Celtic likes this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Its called Nordeus being very clever, this is how they get you addicted, the more you spend the more you want, the more you need, the more you spend! ,and the wheel just turns and turns! You losr money Nordeus makes monry!, a very good smart buisness strategy I might say, I actually aplaud them for thinking this up!, its a win win for them.

Do you guys know what is this????

Why do we not get tokens back from losing auctions and why are scout players so expen-wheel-boxing-machine-black-kalkomat.jpg

This is a punch machine that you and your friends can compete against each on who is the strongest of all.
    It is a boosting ego money making machine and this was where all got started many many years ago :P
    Celtic and Skidz like this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

What's the problem anyway? If I was running a gaming company I would want to make money as well. Buying tokens are up to individuals. No one is forcing anyone to buy. Thankfully Nordeus gives us the option to get tokens daily or farm them.

It's a simple concept. Tokens are bidding fees. You dont lose money, just like in real life bidding. You lose your fee. It's called a penny auction. Its exists in real life. Look it up on Wiki.

As for why scouts are expensive well I think its based on an estimate of how many tokens wud b taken to bid the player in the open market & taking into consideration tokens tht u wud soend to train him to get to this level. So to me 50T for scout is fair value.

Just today a friend of mine spent 27T to win a bid. And the player is already 27yo with special ability. Imagine trying to get a younger player.

I think it is unfair to heavily criticise the business model adopted by Nordeus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12