Thread: has anyone renamed any of their players on top 11

Same team, different eras

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Quote Originally Posted by cescbiroly View Post
    i renamed my starting line up players

Why is the name if the DL/DC at S4 absent????

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

i had trouble selling some players so I named them Tiger Woods and Barak Obama and the sold instantly.

also, my goalie is Hennrik van Blockyou
    Jll02 likes this.

Famous
    Four of my longer serving players are Aar Sole, Bitova Dick, Jammy B'stard and Ahsaid Fuque.

I've already seen one Adolf Hitler on the transfer market, has there been other dictators on teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Well yeah I renamed my GK Maz to Mo Meow Odom.....
    Mo renamed her 5* 1 on 1 scorer ST to Saransh Vatsa.
    Pricop had once renamed his whole team to some weird names like O MC One, O DC Two, O ST One.......
    JF has renamed many players like Stacey Papelou and Benayoun and Miku-Zidane etc
    dv8r had changed one of his players to Chano Petersen and he is the highest overall scorer of the Forums. He also had a player named Suparman that was perhaps renamed.
    Almost all long term managers have sometime or the other renamed their players... Thats how u have players named Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo etc in market..... It all right till u get their spellings right
    First of all.... Let's clear this up...

The correct spelling is Stacey Papaleo and we all know what Papaleo has done in the history of this game.

Chano Petersen was never renamed, He was the original name of the player from the scout list dv8r purchased from. Just others (including myself) have renamed players to Chano Petersen after the player himself.

I like to give good fictional names of players normally that would look interesting to other managers when they look at my team, almost like a comic strip. Randy Knight, Sandy Beech, Twenty Regal, Ivor Hardy, Ray O'Light & Duke Box is what I have used so far.

If there is a player that comes with a name I like, Then I won't rename the player like Aaron Ramirez, Kevin Mensah, Danny Watson and Alex Zidane. (Kevin Mensah infact is a real life player for FF Viborg in Denmark, but it was a coincidence that the original scout player bought had the same name.)

Players bought from other clubs but not nord gens ALWAYS retain their original names.

I sometimes use real name players, BUT they are players I have enjoyed watching myself rather than the top world players like Messi, Ronaldo, Ribery, etc. I have opted for Yossi Benayoun, Sol Campbell, Robbie Savage, David Seaman and Tony Adams.

Hatsune Miku is renamed after... Well the virtual vocaloid of the same name and Angel Miku-Zidane... Well that was brought up from a conbination of things. Ryogo Kusama came from a computer game I played a long time ago.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-23-2014 at 04:53 PM.
    Saransh Vatsa and khris like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, for example... I reanemed the 80% of my players.

Twenty Regal:-D:-D:-D

???
    im renamed my players with Marvel's hero character name
    just for fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails has anyone renamed any of their players on top 11-b1bzfe2.jpg  
    Last edited by ???; 02-24-2014 at 01:12 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123