Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: T11

Dizzee, I don't need smooth sailing, but I can do without the frustration of maintaining a high Q team without excessive spending or wasting precious time farming. The key for me is, managing my expectations so a low Q team gives me many times more enjoyment. Also, with a strong squad, you can really only get dissappointed. I'ld rather win with a LQ team vs "stronger" opponents then just scraping by, troll after troll with a HQ team.

This is 1 team at start of this season.
    T11-squad.jpg

This team is still competing for the treble, with some upgrades during the season. The upgrades were 3* free agents and 1 or 2 3 star fast trainers. I find you have way more options to play this way, as you don't have to engage in a rat race for much needed quality. (and Tokens) It easily outperforms my high Q team at the same lvl, just looking at results. This is purely because of pairing.

I do agree with you on the matchperformance vs playerquality though.
    DiZZee likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Dizzee, I don't need smooth sailing, but I can do without the frustration of maintaining a high Q team without excessive spending or wasting precious time farming. The key for me is, managing my expectations so a low Q team gives me many times more enjoyment. Also, with a strong squad, you can really only get dissappointed. I'ld rather win with a LQ team vs "stronger" opponents then just scraping by, troll after troll with a HQ team.

This is 1 team at start of this season.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	squad.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	20009

This team is still competing for the treble, with some upgrades during the season. The upgrades were 3* free agents and 1 or 2 3 star fast trainers. I find you have way more options to play this way, as you don't have to engage in a rat race for much needed quality. (and Tokens) It easily outperforms my high Q team at the same lvl, just looking at results. This is purely because of pairing.

I do agree with you on the matchperformance vs playerquality though.
    losing to your team on a consistent basis would thoroughly piss me off. nice one! seriously. good on ya!

Pro
    So play to a level of maximum enjoyment without outlandish expectations or overextending yourself, after all this is a recreational pastime!
    fugazi likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    no, it all comes down to the game engine. manager just picks the team and the meaningless tactics and instructions.
    This part I do not agree to.
    You still have a good chance to decrease losses, same as you have to increase wins.
    Maybe my expectation is too low as this stage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    So play to a level of maximum enjoyment without outlandish expectations or overextending yourself, after all this is a recreational pastime!
    sorry, getting trolled as often as I have been is not a recreational pastime.

what more has to be proven to you for you to wake up and smell the coffee?

we have shown that formations, morale, condition and tactics have little or no effect at all on results.

the only thing left that will possibly sway you is for the owner of T11 himself to come out and say its a scam. sheesh!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Yids fc View Post
    I would leave the reds on and take of the blues. that is how I play with 3-1-4-2, all defenders have no arrows, but the rest except goalkeeper all have reds.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    I'll keep saying it; it's the way this game is set up by pairing teams together. Sooner or later you're at a threshold where your current spending on the game is not enough, even though you have a strong team. Spend or farm early on and it'll rather be sooner then later. I got there on lvl 3 and even more so at lvl 4. If I want(ed) to win anything this season, or the League last season, I'ld have to buy a few scouts for 50T each. I donĀ“t think so!!

I think most players get to that point where they either spend even more on the game (repeat next season), or tank a season. IME downgrading qualitywise works too as you'll get easier draws.
    I agree. It seems to me also that everything in this game is about balancing in all aspects
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    I agree. It seems to me also that everything in this game is about balancing in all aspects
    You do need scouts in your team so if like me you dont buy tokens then you will have to save them up, you should be looking to get at least 1 scout per season.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    You do need scouts in your team so if like me you dont buy tokens then you will have to save them up, you should be looking to get at least 1 scout per season.
    You are right on that but i was refering in what Fugazi said about team pairing, as i see it, I think the logic of the game is the balance among opponents which is accomplished with varius ways including the rate of a team's improvement and in some point the custom access in available players to buy etc.in At the end this is reducing the outcome of all kind of efforts that a manager does, which i believe is the deep cause for the majority of complains. So what FugazI said is that he is competing in a lower Quality environment.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 02-23-2014 at 03:53 PM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Rookie
    I know why your losing to weaker teams....because the game is garbage, there is no reflection of anything in the actual matches....none of the stats or morale, condition, orders, etc....make any difference. I'm only in my 3 rd season and bored crapless already, what's the point of spending time working formations and tactics when it make no difference to the outcome. I walked the league in the first 2 seasons, losing 1 game and then won CL in 2nd season, playing a 4-1-3-2, so much for counter formations, the ones that are meant to counter my 4-1-3-2....got humped....the game is a waste of time, a money making machine for nordeus....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234